Chapter 17: One of the best decisions of my life

✍🏻YUG'S POV:

Just after discussing everything about tonight's event, I decided to get ready. As I reached my room, I heard someone chanting  God's name. To get a clearer view, I followed the sound. On reaching the source for the chanting I found Radhika holding the wall like her life depends on it.

I saw she was wearing heels. Didn't I tell her to not do things which make her uncomfortable? I must talk to Vishakha. She looked cute though. Suddenly an idea came in my mind and I went near her. I stood just behind her and when she was about to take her next step I said, "Why are you holding the wall? It won't run away!"

She did a half-jump on her place with her heels on which made her lose her balance. Just as she was about to hit the ground I held her by her waist. This girl will break her legs with these heels on! Slowly she opened her eyes and saw me holding her.
She immediately moved away from me like I was about to pound on her. The force with which she went away from me, with the same force she collided with my body making me fall on the couch.

Her long hairs sprayed across my face and I could feel her breath on my face. The My heart skipped a beat because of this closeness and she tend to notice it. The last time I felt this way was when I was with her. She was trying to get up but with the heels on, she was slipping everytime. After seeing her struggle to get up, I told her to wait. Once she stopped her unsuccessful efforts, I moved one of my hand under her knees and the other hand on her waist, which made her sit on my lap.

I love her hairs, they are very soft and wavy

I love her hairs, they are very soft and wavy. Soon, I moved her hairs on one side and brought my lips near her lips. Even she didn't stop me so I kept moving near them. Just when I was about to touch them Vishakha entered.

"Radhika, we need to get rea- oh fuck! I'm sorry!", I got out of my trance. When I realised what was actually happening, I was quite dissatisfied with my actions. My breathing got heavy due to which I loosened my tie.
"Shit, I shouldn't have come here.", I whispered to myself.

"What happened Vishakha?", I asked getting up.

"I wanted to get Radhika ready but no problem I can come afterwards you can continue.", stop assuming things you dumb girl and actually thanks for coming! Otherwise Something really weird might've happened.

"There's no need. I was just leaving!", saying this I took my phone and went out of the room.

How could I let this happen? Have control on yourself Yug! Stay away from her. She's here for Sarah. Don't make the same mistake twice.

As I was busy yellIng at myself, I got a call from Mr. Mansinka. Dad was his mentor and he was my mentor. I learnt a lot of things from him. He had recently shifted to Switzerland and was insisting me to do the same.
"Hello, uncle!"

"Uncle bolkar shaadi mein nahi bulata tu!", I knew this would come up.

"Sorrry uncle! Actually everything happened so quickly that I didn't have much time but I invited you for the reception today. Are you coming?"