Chapter 15: Sassy, witty husband

✍🏻 RADHIKA'S POV:

I got up as my phone started ringing. Lazily, I extended my hand in the direction of the sound. Once I found my phone, I picked it up and kept it on my ear.
"Avarla ka sagla? ( are you ready?)", Said the person who called. As I was too sleepy, I just replied with a hmmm.

"Arre deva! Ajun uthli nahi tu? Radha 10 vajale, lagnacha pahila diwas aaj ani evdhya ushira uthetes tu?(Oh God! You're still sleeping? Radha it's 10 in the morning,  it's the first day of your marriage and you get up so late?)", Said aai in a deadly tone. As soon as those words left her mouth, I jumped out of the bed. I looked into my phone and it was actually 10. I looked around to see if Yug was still there in the room but to my disappointment he was not there. What might he be thinking about me? All because of this super-comfortable  bed. I felt like I was sleeping on a puffy, comfy cloud.

"Aiktes na! (Are you listening)", yelled my Aai which brought me into reality.

"Aai, nantar karte call.( I'll call you later)", saying this I kept the call and made the bed. Immediately, I opened my luggage and got my clothes and toiletries pouch out. After somehow coming out of shower, I dried my hairs with my towel and then got ready.

I moved downstairs only to find Sarah having her breakfast near the pool. I walked there and she greeted me by saying good morning.
"Did Yug leave for office?", I asked her sitting on a chair as they served me breakfast.

"Yes, he had an important meeting, so he left.", she said cutting her omelette.

"Ma'am, Sir told me inform you that he'll be taking you to your house today for the paghphera."

"Ok, thanks for conveying the message..", I asked so that I could know her name.

"Sadhana.", she said smiling.

"Bhabhi, when will you come back?", asked Sarah.

"Whenever your bhai wants me to come back!"

"Good, so I'll tell him to bring you here by tomorrow morning.", she said smiling.

"Aww, you'll miss me?"

"Of course!", Said Sarah.

"Bhabhi, what will we do the entire day? We'll get bored.", Said Sarah.

"Did you complete your assignments that I gave you last Monday?", I asked as I wanted to make sure she doesn't misses her school work.

"Yup and I even completed the work that I missed in the last week. I took my books with me when we went to Jaipur.", she said smiling.

"That's good to know! I'm proud of my student.", I said patting her back.

"Well, if you're done with your studies then just show me around. I might get lost in this big mansion sometime.", I said the truth, lucky for me that I saw Sarah from the window and I followed Sadhana to the pool. If I ever get lost in this mansion then It'll be hard for me to find my way out!

"Ok, I'll show you around.", saying this Sarah and I got up.

This mansion had an in-built gaming room, gym, theatre and a helipad! Never in my entire life did I see anyone's house with such things! Bade log!
Our last spot was Sarah's room. Trust me when I say this, her closet was bigger than any Normal boutique. Her bed was softer than the one in Yug's room.

 Her bed was softer than the one in Yug's room