Chapter 10: Aur ho gayi mushkil!

✍🏻RADHIKA'S POV:

It's been 3 days to the thing that happened in the office, I'm still confused, it was romantic in a scary way. What did he want to say? Was he trying to show his right on me? Or was he warning me?  On moment he's all busy bitch and the next moment he's calm .

In the past 3 days I didn't talk to him like in a direct way. We were mostly discussing about the wedding . For a fake wedding, he was quite enthusiastic. Baba wanted to have a Marathi wedding as well but all our savings were gone , so I told him not to. Plus we would never be able to arrange a wedding which would be good enough for the Oberois.

Today was the day , when we were about to leave for Jaipur. Everything was packed and we were waiting about to leave. The wedding was going to have only 50 people. We had 6 well built body guards guarding us from the invisible enemies Yug had. Baba tried a lot to say no, but Yug was not going to listen. They followed us like shadow. Once everyone came in the living room, I went near theDev Ghar. I joined my hands and prayed to my almighty.
Give me the strength to deal with the problems that will be coming in my way.

As I was about to turn , I heard some sobs. I immediately turned to see aai crying.
"Why are you crying?" I asked wiping AAi's tears.

"I'll miss you." She said and that melt my heart.

"Aai, I'm not leaving this country, I can come here whenever I want. Infact I can visit you everyday!" I said trying to cheer her up.

"That's the point, you can visit us everyday but you can't live with us everyday." That hit me hard. Honestly speaking, I didn't really think about this stuff. All I knew was that I'll be coming home for Pag phera. I had thought till that day but after listening to her the realisation hit me hard, I can visit this home as much as I want but I can't live here forever like I used to. Nooo! I can't leave my family!

"Stop it! You will make her cry." Said Baba to aai.

"We should be happy that we got such an amazing son-in-law." Said Baba. After everyone was seated in the car , we left for the airport. Yug was taking his private jet. It was the first time that I will be sitting in a plane.

After reaching the airport, we were escorted to a runway where the plane was set to fly. As we went near the plane , it just got bigger. I really don't know how to feel about it. Should I be excited for my first trip or should I be worried about throwing up. Will aajoba be ok with the flight? God! Why can't we just hit the road. It would take hours but atleast we could have breaks.

After getting off the car, we all went near Sarah. I was looking fo Yug but he wasn't there.
"Sarah, where is Mr. Oberoi?" I asked immediately.

"Actually bhabhi, bhai has some important client coming from the states for the wedding, so he's going to come by tomorrow ." That's so insulting, as if the client would lose their way to Jaipur. He could have atleast informed before, I know it is not a real wedding but he can atleast show some respect for my family. What might they be thinking?

"It's ok, he is a big man, he'll come tomorrow, it will give us time to bond with his family." Said Aajoba.

"Plus , we have Sarah who will entertain us! Right?" Said Swarna moving towards Sarah.

"Sure, I can show you around our haweli, it's very beautiful." Said Sarah high-fiving Swarna.

We sat in the plane and I had my eyes closed . God! I'll be so close to you in the sky , please catch me if I fall! As the plane started to run on the runway. I started chanting mantras. Once the plane was stable , I opened my eyes slowly. To my surprise my family was chilled like it was their 100th trip. Can't blame them, they all love to travel and I'm a homebody. I hate leaving my place.