Chapter 18: The Reception

✍🏻RADHIKA'S POV:

The past 1 month went quite well, Yug was busy with his work and even I rejoined my job. We barely had any conversations as he used to come home quite late. Sarah and I, on the other hand, bonded a lot. We studied, read books, watched movies and a lot more. She was my Swarna in this big mansion.
Yug sticked to his deal and help Swarna get into her academy.

Now, I was getting ready for our reception. I know it's a bit late to throw a reception but Yug was persistent. He wanted the world to meet Mrs. Oberoi. A formal introduction or you could say a debut in his world. I was happy that I'll meet Nishchay!! Although I won't ask for his autograph, I will meet him in person.
"Done!", Said Vishakha.
I looked in the mirror and I must say, Vishakha did a good job.

Sarah entered the room and said, "Bhabhi you look gorgeous!"

I thanked her and pulled her cheeks her . I hope Yug thinks the same... once again I checked myself in the mirror and then I went downstairs.As I descended the stairs, I saw Yug waiting for me. He looked at me and gave a smile.
"Oh you're here! Great! Now let's leave.", saying this he moved towards the main door. I thought I would take his breath away but the opposite happened. He took my breath away, he looked devilishly handsome in that sherwani.

 He took my breath away, he looked devilishly handsome in that sherwani

After we sat in the car, he got busy on his phone. I was looking outside as I had nothing to do. I wish I had my phone. Once we reached the venue our car was surrounded by paps. It was crazy! The flashlights of their camera, the way they were running and literally fighting with each other to get our photo. What if one of them gets hurt? They should maintain a proper distance from the car. Yug on the other hand was pretty comfortable, As if there were people squeezing their bodies against our car to get our photos. Why will he be affected? He was born into this world. His maternal grandfather was one of the biggest diamond merchant in the country, his paternal grandfather owned the famous Chain of hotels 'The Oberoi' which was later expanded throughout the world by his Father, his mother was no less, she started one of the best chain of hospitals in the country and last but not the least: Yug, the world had witnessed how he took over the business at such a young age and scaled heights in the business world. Everything apart, he was a great brother to Sarah.