Chapter 20: Results.

She was angry at him as he did not stop her from saying those things and he was angry at her for saying those things.

They stayed true to their words...
They never spoke about anything but Sarah. Although they had an eye on each other, They never spoke . Yug was busy as he was thinking of shifting his business to Switzerland whereas Radhika was busy with her class.  Her attention was completely on Sarah and her family. Yug, as promised was helping her family indirectly. There were some moments where she had to accompany him as his wife but even there she stayed away from him.

After Sarah's board exams got over, they went to Mumbai to attend a wedding ceremony and Sarah accompanied them. Yug was busy with his work while Radhika and Sarah were busy exploring the city. The beaches, the sunsets, the warmth won Sarah's heart and with Radhika by her side, she felt like home. Radhika too had a close bond with this city as her mother's family stayed here and she completed her graduation from Mumbai. Sarah and Radhika were inseparable now. Radhika motivated Sarah for studying and even Sarah was doing good, academically. Radhika thought of her as her own daughter.

Sarah was having the time of her life. She and Radhika enjoyed the summer vacation by visiting Nanaji. Sarah liked this freedom that she got when Radhika was around. Yug treated her like a glass-doll, who can break even with a single push but Radhika treated her just like Swarna. With Radhika by her side she got to know that there's another world out of the Oberoi empire and she liked that world . She always wanted that world, a world where she could be treated like a normal teenager, a world where there were no bodyguards, no helpers, no rules just her and her freedom.

It's weird how other teenagers wanted the things that Sarah had but Sarah, on the other hand wanted nothing but freedom.

Today was the day of Sarah's result. Radhika had taken a half-day from school and even Yug stayed at home. Sarah was pretty nervous. Yug and Radhika, both of them told her not to worry about marks but still her heart was racing with Excitement, curiosity and nervousness. All were gathered in the living area ,including the helpers. Tabs, mobiles, laptops everything was switched on with the exam site opened on it. After seeing Sarah, Yug was nervous too . He was tensed about the way Sarah was reacting to every minute that was passing. One moment she was all happy and the next moment she was doubtful about the result. Radhika and the helpers were helping the two Oberois to keep their calm by serving them lemonades.

Tan Tan!

The clock made the sound telling them that the time had come. With her fingers crossed, Sarah typed the hall-ticket number. The moment she pressed the enter button, her heart stopped beating for microseconds. Her eyes directly fell on the Total, it showed 95.20%. She had this big smile on her face and she got up screaming. Yug was looking at her as if she had gone mad. Radhika took the tab in her hand and then Saw her result.

"She passed with 95.20%", Said Radhika looking at Yug. Yug picked Sarah up and moved her around in happiness. All the helpers and the guards were happy too, they hugged each other in happiness as they had seen how hard Sarah worked to get these marks. Radhika had tears in her eyes looking at the love between Sarah and Yug. Soon she got call from the school. The school had got 100% results with 56% students getting distinction. Aditya Chopra stood first in the school with 99.50%, on second place was Riddhi Sharma with 97% and on third position was Sarah with 95.20%. She was not only successful as a sister-in-law but also as a teacher.

"Sarah stood third in the school.", she said.

The helpers brought the sweets to congratulate Sarah. Sarah went near Radhika and hugged Radhika.
"Thanks Bhabhi!", she said as it was Radhika's words that motivated her. If Sarah stayed up all night studying for exams then Radhika helped her by giving her company. One more reason behind this was that Radhika wanted to stay away from Yug.