XVII

"He said the words that I knew he loathed. But he said it like it if was meant to be said."
——————————

——————————Pansy Parkinson

——————————
Pansy Parkinson

————————꧁Draco꧂ ————————~later that night~

————————
Draco
————————
~later that night~

As I laid there next to Dianna, all I could think of is how much I would sacrifice for the girl at was in my arms.

I watched her every inhale,

As I watched her every exhale,

She was in a museum full of beautiful and exquisite art yet my eyes would still be lost in hers.

Her warmth filled up my coldness.

Her brightness lit up the dark and disturbing thoughts that roamed by my head, keeping me up at night.

She was my weakness.

I was known to not have many weaknesses... to be robust, severe, and borderline fucking reckless and not care about anyone.

And for some twisted reason... she changed that.

The moment I uttered those three words... I wasn't sure if she heard them or if I even said them out loud. But, I knew I meant them... and I was ready to tell her.

Her head was still laying on my chest, her eyes closed and her long, naturally curled eyelashes were touching my upper chest.

Her soft, dark brown hair that smelled of lavender, laid perfectly that her face was still being presented.

Her regular breathing, and her soft skin in contact with mine.