XXVIII

—————————
"My hands start shaking while I felt the whole world crashing down before me, "They're both gone... and there was nothing you could do about it.""
—————————

———————꧁Ariella꧂———————~At Tom and Ariella's house~ ~15 years ago~

———————
Ariella
———————
~At Tom and Ariella's house~
~15 years ago~

I walk inside the house, looking for someone I knew wasn't there. He let his paranoia take over him as he took off and all  I did... or all I could do, was wait for him to come back in one piece.

I look over to Dianna, as I just gave Theo away to the Notts, I looked over papers and papers on who Dianna could go to, but I couldn't find anyone.

I hold her up next to me, as I kiss her cheek and embracing her in every way I could. I did not want to part with her... she and Theo... were what kept me and their father going.

I didn't know where he went... all I knew was that his wand was with him, and he had a scowl and pure hatred on his face.

"Ella?" An innocent voice appeared behind me as I turn around with a smile.

"Narcissa... good, it's you, I thought-"

"You thought it was Tom?" She walked closer to me as I look down to the floor.

"I was kind of hoping..." I felt a tear rush down my cheek as she flashed a smile.

"Here... I brought tea, maybe it could help you to calm down." She handed me a hot teacup, as she takes a sip of hers, I take a sip of mine, as she smirked at me.

"What is there something wrong?"

I see her taking a deep breath and placing her cup down on the dresser.

"Let's face it... you can't be that naive... he's not coming back." She stared into my eyes as I place Dianna back down on the bed.

"What's wrong with you, you don't sound like yourself."

"Come on... Ariella... we all know that it was bound to happen, Tom...didn't really love you... he used you. The twins were a complication to his whole plan. You... were a minor inconvenience to the whole thing as well." She crept closer while lightly running her hands through my hair.

"Narcissa, what has gotten into you! Tom isn't like that, he loves me and the twins." My voice shot up as she walked closer to Dianna, caressing her cheek.

"He's not capable of love. You're fooling yourself."

"You're losing your mind Narcissa. It's almost like your acting like-"