XXIII

————————
"I needed her soft gentle hands to cup my cheeks telling me everything is going to end out okay... because, with every touch of her, I felt like those stars were dancing across my rough skin."
————————

———————꧁Dianna꧂———————~at Dumbledore's office~

———————
Dianna
———————
~at Dumbledore's office~

I stood there looking at the door in complete shock. I was here because I was curious not because I want to have a relationship with him.

He made it pretty clear that he didn't want a relationship with me especially when I was friends with Draco and our group.

He made them sound like monsters when really... they are the best people I have ever known.

They changed my life for the good and I have no idea how to repay them... it can't be money because we're all loaded.

I just knew that we would be together till death do us part.

"Come in." The voice echoed through the halls making me shake.

My hand hesitantly turns the doorknob, watching the door open slowly as I try to catch my breath.

"You asked for me?" I mumbled as he turns his head to look at my face, without giving me his full attention.

"I did." His voice bellowed as he closes a large book he was reading.

"Well... I'm here what do you want?"

"Wow... now you're friends with the Malfoy's you can speak to me like that?"

"Look, I didn't come here to chit chat like we are catching up or something, I came here because you asked and I'm trying to be cooperative." I rolled my eyes as I fold my arms together.

"I see..." He breathes out while walking towards me slowly with his hands held behind his back.

"I just wanted to know if you were okay... from the incident... I know Draco saved you... I'm not stupid."

I took a gulp of my words from not spilling out while he continued to interrogate me.

"What- you have no words? I would think you would have a lot to say to me-"

"Do I have a brother?" I finally spit out as he freezes in the motion of walking away.

"Where did you-"

"So I do have a brother." I walked closer as he backed away slowly, in shock at the news that was just supplicated.

"Dianna how can you be so stupid. I think you would know if you did have a brother or not."