XI

———————
Draco
———————
~At The boy's Dormitories~

I wake up in the arms of someone warm and delicate.

I lift my head seeing Dianna fast asleep next to me, her eyes closed and relaxed. She was in one of what seemed like my shirts.

I sat up putting my face deep in my palms trying to regain memory of what happened last night.

She looked so beautiful just being here.

I looked outside to the balcony and I saw stars shoot up from the dark night sky.

"Oh god I wish I could stay with her like I am right now forever." I sighed out.

I couldn't help but appreciate her for taking me up here knowing damn well I couldn't handle myself last night.

I felt her body shift to her sides tucking her body into the sheets while I caress her hair.

Her hair was soft and dark brown. Her eyelashes were long, though her eye color was subtle she drew the most attention out of everyone in the room.

I check the time it was 3:48 a.m. the door began to open, seeing Blaise and Killian walk-in rather loud.

I annoyingly get up and look up and down at them making them stop at their tracks.

Blaise looks down at Dianna's dress on the floor and her laying in my bed with my shirt to me.

I knew what was coming.

"Mr. Malfoyyyyy whatcha doinnnn' over thereee with little miss Dumbledore." He gave me a smirk with a laugh.

"Why do you even have to ask that-" Killian smiled at me.

"That's it. Get the fuck out." I snarked pushing them towards the door.

"Uhm last time I remember this is OUR room, not you and all your fuck buddies." Blaise snapped back.

"If you fucking wake her up-"

"What's so special about her Malfoy?" Blaise crossed his arms giving me a condescending look.

He was drunk. I could tell.

He would never say that to me sober, knowing damn well he'd end up with a broken nose.

"Killian get him out of here before I snap his arms in half shoving one so far up his ass." I run my fingers through my hair while looking at him.

Killian grabs Blaise by the arm tightly as he escorts him out of the room.

"Killian."

Killian turns around with a swift motion and looks at me with a questionable face.

"Do not fucking tell anyone about this."

Killian nodded his head as walks off with Blaise hanging on my a thread.

I felt a little dazed while I turn around, walking back to the bed, watching Dianna carefully.

Laying back down next to her to soak up every bit of ounce I can get from her before I try and push her away.

———————
Theo
———————
~The night of the Yule Ball.~

Draco disappeared right when Killian and Blaise try and take away the alcohol. I couldn't because I myself was drowning in it.

I watched as Neville Longbottom danced his night away with who I thought was the love of my life.

My heart hurts every time I see them together and I just wanted to bury myself alive.