LII

—————————

"I don't have to be anything but the worst part of myself."

————————

———————꧁Draco꧂———————~At Hogwarts~~At the Room of Requirements~

———————
Draco
———————
~At Hogwarts~
~At the Room of Requirements~

I slithered my hand around her waist, as she dug her nails deep down my back, making me groan in her mouth as she lifted her head up, letting my mouth travel down her neck as she moaned out.

She struggles but I pull her in, she can help herself and fucking hell I've been needing it.

"Be fucking quiet will you?" I snapped, letting my hand travel and wrap around her hair, pulling her head back.

"Draco slow down..." She whimpered as I bit her neck, softly running my free hand up her sweater. She latches on to my shoulders while she rocked herself on my groin. the friction of her wet pussy, rubbing against me.

It's the only way I can fucking keep my fists to myself, she rolled her waist, harder and harder.

"...Shut the fuck up..." I moved my lips down to her chest as she breathed out, her voice wavering as I held her tighter.

She pulled my head closer as she ran her hands over my hair slowly, "Draco!"

My head snapped up, pulling away as she gave a labored breath, my hands left her waist as they slithered up to her throat, air leaving her lungs. I groan out while she held on to my face, cupping my cheeks while I can't even look at her.

I pull away, frantically as she reached out again, the view of that fucking ring on my mind. It wasn't on her finger but it was somewhere, forgotten.

I gripped my chest as my scar stung, she stood up again as I turned away from her.

"Fucking hell." I snapped as she held my hand.

"I don't want to be used-" She began as I rolled my eyes, my fists formed as she swallowed her words.

I tilted my head, almost with a smirk as I pulled my wrist back, "You're nothing to me. Do you understand that?"

She bit back her sobs as I rolled my tongue inside my mouth.

"I look at you and you fucking disgust me. I look at you and I think about how I messed everything up with-."