LVI

————————
This chapter is dedicated to Adelyn !!!
I love you babe
HAPPY B DAY <3
everyone wish her a bday or im killing everyone off.
xoxo liana<33
—————————

I can not afford to lose everything I've built because I can see a woman that I used to love in the eyes and soul of my two children.

————————

———————꧁Fallon꧂———————~At Hogwarts~~Outside the Room of Requirements~

———————
Fallon
———————
~At Hogwarts~
~Outside the Room of Requirements~

He looked at me, with his eyes so lost, his mind was erased, washed... gone?

God Dianna, what have you done?

I was so merely focused on the fact that Draco had just lost the only thing that made him change for the better... without a moment's notice, my knees buckled to the ground.

I was gone too.

My body felt so numb, so heartbroken as I stare back at the closed doors and back at Draco's confused expression.

With the silence, we all took it in. The mere fucking silence Blaise and I looked at each other, knowing how serious everything just got. The skies were dark and the atmosphere thickened.

I felt like suffocating. This isn't happening.

Everything felt as though it collapsed, it was so fucking hard to breathe.

She all changed us. She was here for so little time yet made such an impact on our worlds. Without her Draco wouldn't be who he is... she made him better. She made everyone better. It felt like we were finally a family again.

Blaise swallowed a labored breath, a tear running down his cheek as he wiped it off, walking closer to the doors, pushing them open.

Everything ran through burnt ashes, the temperature danced around us with such presence existence. All the books were gone, the shelves, the objects, everything was burnt to ashes.

The haze was death, as well as the sound died with complete silence. I turned around looking at Draco, his world fell apart and he didn't even know.

I couldn't help but think about how Dianna passed in a painful fucking death.

He tried so hard.

They tried so hard for their love... but in the end, it didn't take.

It wasn't enough.