XVIII

"Draco made me feel the large storm before the massive rainbow in the end. He let me feel joy after sorrow."
——————————
Draco Malfoy
Theodore Nott
Killian Pierce
Blaise Zabini
——————————

"——————————Draco MalfoyTheodore NottKillian PierceBlaise Zabini ——————————

——————————
Astoria Greengrass
——————————

————————꧁Draco꧂ ————————~ at the front door~

————————
Draco
————————
~ at the front door~

My eyes couldn't gather what was displayed in front of me.

Memories and flashbacks came into my mind.

I felt my heart crack inside my body.

I spent nights and days casting spells to see if she would come back to me.

She gave up and left, and I waited, yet I still wanted her for all the pain she caused me.

But now I knew... I deserved someone who was willing to stay.

Everything was black and white like it was from a movie, my eyes blurred and I couldn't think straight.

That is until her lips crashed onto mine, as I pushed her away.

"What the fuck!?" I pulled away while wiping my lips.

I walked backward towards Dianna who gave a nasty scowl at Astoria who seemed rather confused.

Dianna, primarily unhesitant to jump her and draw out her wand, before I retained her back.

"You know you shouldn't just show up here and kiss the first thing you see you bitch." She shouted trying to free herself from me.