XII

"Mr. Malfoy... what have you done to deserve this?"

——————
Dianna
——————
~Malfoy manor~

"I'm not fucking licking that you twat." Killian voiced out while slapping Blaise's lollipop out of his hand.

"Killian. What. The. Fuck." Blaise's head slowly moving to meet Killian's eyes is a very scary way.

"Oh, here we go..." Fallon rolls her eyes while leaning back on her seat.

"THAT WAS MY GOD DAMN FUCKING LOLLIPOP. YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO-" Blaise was insanely mad.

"Will you two shut the fuck up, you're both doing my head in." Draco yawns out while his legs spread apart and leaning his elbows on the back seat.

"Let the children play." Theo yawns out.

"You're a fucking child it's a damn lollipop Blaise," Killian muttered as Blaise did everything in his power ignoring him.

Blaise subtlety mocks Killian by mouthing everything he said in a petty way.

"Why did we even have to arrive by car again?" Andrea coughs out.

"My mother didn't want floo powder all over the floor, like last time." Draco licked his lips after answering the question.

God I was nervous.

I wasn't just about to meet anyone.

I was about to meet Draco's parents who were known to be gods of the wizarding world.

I give Draco an anxious look at him rubbing his palm on his knee cap steadily.

Every time I closed my eyes I pictured Draco's hands all over my body as he did unexplainable things to me.

It was even scarier that I've only ever had his fingers inside of me... I didn't know if I could handle anything else this man had to offer.

"Theo you slut!" Fallon's eyes glistened while staring at Theo's neck.

"What-"

"Who gave you that mark on your neck, Nott?" Fallon leans in slightly to take a good look at it.

Theo brings his hand over to his neck feeling where the hickey might have been placed.

"Fuck." He said in a low whisper.

"So who's the lucky girl?" Draco gives him a smirk.

That fucking smirk will be the death of me.

"I- um- Luna and I are back together."

Everyone's faves changed in a matter of seconds in disgust.

"What the fuck, do you recall her basically cheating on you without you knowing all fucking summer orrrrr did I miss that part." Fallon snapped.

"She broke up with Neville for me. She came back to me begging on her literal knees Fal, what was I supposed to do." Theo voiced out while rubbing the back of his head.