XLVIX

—————————

"-Because it's easier for her to hate me, than for me to see her wait for me. When even I don't know if I'll make it out of this mess, in one piece."

————————

———————————————————

———————————————————

April 19th, 1996.

It burns and it's all I fucking feel.

It helped... she was the only thing that helped... she made me feel the pain, but the best part was she numbed it.

The Dark Mark.

Is the symbol of Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

It appears as a glittering green skull with a snake projecting from its mouth.

The serpent, the symbol of the fucking Slytherin house, fucking suitable to be used by the Heir of Slytherin.

The deepness of the Mark's color, connected to Voldemort's corporeal health, suffered his first downfall, the Marks our forearms faded, but as he began recapturing his strength, the faded marks became clearer, and burnt slightly, a sign of Voldemort's return to his Death Eaters.

Only the inner circle was branded with the gift of the mark.

What a fucking gift.

What a fucking curse.

What a fucking threat to my life.

Why not just kill me, end the fucking misery.

A fucking present. I want to rip it all up.

God, I'm so vulnerable. Without her, I'm so fucking vulnerable it hurts.

She's my medicine and I've been so deprived of it. God, it fucking hurts so bad.

It burns. It itches. And god fucking hell I want her to numb it.

But she can't.

Draco.

———————————————————

———————
Draco
———————
~At The Malfoy Manor~
~Two Days Ago~