XL

—————————

"What Blaise mumbled made me realize a horrific truth... it scared me... rattled my core as my body weakened to than words... the thoughts broke me... it ruined me."

—————————
Dianna appreciation:

————————— Dianna appreciation:

———————꧁Dianna꧂———————~At Hogwarts~~The Boys Dormitories~

———————
Dianna
———————
~At Hogwarts~
~The Boys Dormitories~

I couldn't help but wrap my arms around Draco, although the feeling wasn't neutral... it hurt.

I pull away slowly as he took a step back and coughed out.

"You-You're okay-" I hesitated to speak as he gave a face beaming with no emotion whatsoever.

"Thanks... to Astoria-" He sneered as I frowned at myself.

"Draco- Astoria is not who you think she is- she's the one that got you wrapped up in there, in the first place!" I took his hand car reading it lightly.

"You have to believe me... Draco you don't love her- Please tell me you remembered-" I pleaded as I placed his hand on my beating heart.

"And who am I supposed to love? You? Sounds a bit absurd don't you think? As far as I know... you mean as much to me as that mud blood, Granger."

Draco slowly walks towards me with a smug face as my heart stung.

"Like a speck of fucking dust."

I let a tear fall as I wiped it immediately, turning my face away from his as it was nothing like I remembered.

My stomach sunk as I felt myself start to shake.

His scowl turned into a grin as he kept his eyes on mine.

"Pathetic. Really... and even if I did fuck you... you should know it meant absolutely nothing to me. Nor Astoria."