XLVI

—————————

"I am fighting the damn fucking urge to rip out your fucking heart right now. I am fighting the urge of pulling out my wand and torturing you until you fucking die. I want to ruin your fucking body and your fucking soul."

—————————

——————————
Appreciation for Dianna ;)
——————————

——————————Appreciation for Dianna ;)——————————

———————꧁Narrator꧂———————~At Hogwarts~~Present Time~

———————
Narrator
———————
~At Hogwarts~
~Present Time~

3rd person pov.

Sure not everyone believes in happiness.

A vast majority truly also don't believe in love as well.

It never had struck her that she would ever feel this way about a person, so passionately in love that it consumed every part of her... even him. She loved every part of it wheter he made her cry, laugh hurt, or even if it was abusing her heart-- she couldn't help but be utterly in love with the monsters of a man, Draco Malfoy.

She had always believed that anyone who truly did love each other... would always end up together, but it wasn't the case when it came to;

Jack and Rose in the "Titanic."

Romeo and Juliet in Shakespeare's beloved stories.

Landon and Jamie in "A Walk to Remember."

Noah and Allie in "The Notebook."

Dianna wasn't the one to give up, for someone that she knew, deep down truly wouldn't let himself love in full potential.

She never thought that she would ever give up on this man that had made her feel like she was in the center of the universe, grasping gravity by her palms.

Instead in this very moment, he made her feel everything but happiness nor love. It was the first time Dianna had ever felt betrayal, hate, hurt, and above all... emptiness.