II

———————
Dianna
———————
~At Hogwarts~

There he was, I saw him, I haven't seen my grandfather in over 10 years. And him deciding to rip me away from where I lived my whole life, for what? 

He scanned the entire room as though he actually was looking for me, his eyes met mine and he looked away immediately.

Professor McGonagall went through the whole sorting hat procedure and my heart started to beat extremely fast.  

Dumbledore then sat up from his chair and locked eyes with mine yet again.

"There is a special announcement that I would like to declare, my granddaughter just transferred here from France, Beauxbatons Academy. I would like all of you to welcome her... Dianna, please would you come here for your sorting ceremony?" He declared.

I look around and I stand up from my seat in between Fallon and Andrea.

I gulped.

I walk down the aisle in between the Slytherin and Gryffindor table, all eyes on me. 

Everyone in the room became dead silent, that you can hear the individual heartbeats of people.

I can hear whispers of my name and all the questions.

My heart skipped a beat taking my attention away from anything, I look at the hat and started walking up gracefully with my head held high.  

I made it on the chair and sat down, the sorting hat got placed on my head.

Silence.

I took another major deep breath and locked eyes with a particular blond boy that looked like he was at the edge of his seat. 

"So, another generation of the Dumbledore's, huh. That's weird, you're nothing like them. Well, this is hard, you have a heart of gold, but ambition is in your name. You tend to take leadership, and you are extremely intelligent. But I might have to say... SLYTHERIN!" the sorting hat announced. 

I sighed in a breath of relief. I look over at my friends then saw Blaise nudged Draco's arm.

Draco then being Draco rolled his eyes showing no care, but then smiled at me when Blaise looked over the other direction. 

I stand up from the chair and turned around seeing my grandfather's face yet again avoiding mine. 

I did not expect anything more from him, so I turned around facing the large crowd of kids screaming and yelling from the Slytherin table.

Fallon and Andrea with smiles on their faces, Draco back to his depressed, brooding face.

I walk back to my previous seat next to Andrea and Fallon with smiling faces.

"Now. There is, apparently, a rather nasty rumor flying about the school that Quidditch will not be played this year. That rumor, I'm here to tell you ... is absolutely true." Dumbledore announced. 

Indignation fills the hall... my grandfather however smiles in amusement. 

"Great, this old toad decides to cancel quidditch... Marcus is going to fucking make us train half as extreme for next year." Draco complains.

"He isn't that hard on you guys." Andrea smiles back.

"That's because you're his sister and treat you like a princess 24/7." He snaps back.

"There to a legendary is will an explanation. You see, Hogwarts will this year host to a legendary event. An event that has not taken place in over 100 years... The Triwizard Tournament." Dumbledore continued.