XXXV

—————————

"I have spent my whole life... needing and wanting the desire to end it all... and you... are the only reason I'm still going..."

—————————

———————꧁Dianna꧂———————~At Hogwarts~~The Boys Dormitories~

———————
Dianna
———————
~At Hogwarts~
~The Boys Dormitories~

I lay aside from Draco as he did nothing but rest.

The bags under his eyes made it clear he needed as much sleep as ever.

I scanned his room around as he took a shower earlier, finding books and parchment paper on how to break a body binding curse... how to break a terrible curse as mine.

I read the parchments as my body couldn't help but collapse against the door as I felt my heart-wrenching at the thought of never being able to see each other again.

Every sense in my body thought of nothing more but to just cherish the moments now before everything falls out of place.

Our parent's mistakes were bound to catch up with us.

I knew it was only a matter of time before something incredibly huge happens.

I knew there was a dark weary storm waiting to emerge from the light beyond the world and time.

"What are you thinking about?"

I looked over at Draco who had his hand on my stomach, rubbing it in a circular motion.

"Oh... nothing," I mumbled as he gave me a gaze of security.

Draco inched closer to me as he placed his head on my stomach as my fingertips, tangle around his soft hair, caressing it lightly.

"I miss you so much..." He breathed out as my body took all of his scents in.

Draco wrapped his arms around my body while rubbing his head down on my stomach again to show me he was comfortable.

"What's wrong?" I mutter as he lifting his head up slightly to look at me.

"I just... I haven't had a great sleep... in forever..." He mumbled as I carefully wipe his messy hair back, away from his gorgeous face.

"Well, get used to it... I'm not leaving." I smiled at him as all I saw was a bright smile that crept on his face.

A moment passed blissfully as a frown framed his face once more.