VII

———————
Dianna
———————
~At The boy's Dormitories~

I took a deep breath, jumping off the sink, and looked at myself in the mirror.

Fuck Dianna, why are you doing this to yourself?

You know he doesn't care.

You know he's in it for the fun and thrill.

I trail my eyes to the doorknob and my hand turns the doorknob slowly, opening the door watching everyone just staring at me while Draco is still shirtless leaning against his dresser.

"Hm. Interesting. Messy hair looks like it's been... pulled." Theo pointed out.

"And I quote myself, yet again... COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!" Killian adds on.

"I was... just telling her not to fucking piss me off." Draco rolls his eyes.

"I know you better than that Malfoy... you had a little bit more fun, now did you." Theo winks.

"Fun?"

"With that reck?" Draco scoffed looking at me up and down.

"I would never touch her."

Ouch.

"I wouldn't want to get... infected." Draco looked at me, up and down for the second time. 

Lies.

"Yea, besides... I'd never let him." I trailed off.

Lies again.

Draco seemed to have a lump on his throat, he looked uncomfortable with my statement.

How is he going to react like that when basically told everybody that it was disgusting to touch me.

"Well, Malfoy you're an idiot because I'd go gay for Dianna." Fallon winked.

"It's fine Fallon..." I stated as I gave a frown at Draco.

I saw Draco's face transform from laughter to just plain loss of emotion like he usually does.

I didn't let him notice but it kinda did hurt, me being me, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing what he said to have this effect on me.

"It's okay Dianna if Draco isn't treating you right... I'm always here you know." Theo winked.

"Thank you, Theo, I'll keep that in mind." I smiled.

I looked over at Draco seeing him give a face of disgust at the conversation.

He moved from leaning on the dresser to basically squeezing the dresser's handles to open it.

"I'm going to bed, I'm pretty tired. I'm leaving the door unlocked for you guys to just come in." I smiled while exiting out of the room.

"There's no need! We'll come with you. We are pretty tired too." Fallon dragged Andrea out of the room.

"Interesting... We'll goodnight guys!" I started walking towards the door right when I realized that Draco reached for my ass which made me jump a little.

———————
Draco
———————
~At the Boys Dormitories~

God damn it, I knew it made her feel terrible about herself.

What does she expect from me?

I warned her about this. She did it to herself.

If I'm not changing for myself, why the fuck would I change for her?