XLV

—————————

"The thing is... you fell in love with the villain of the story and... I blindly fell in love with the hero that did not hesitate to sacrifice himself for others..."

—————————

A brief moment to say rest in peace to a beautiful soul,
Helen McCory, you will forever be loved by so many.

Fly high Angel(:

—————————

———————꧁Narcissa꧂———————~At The Malfoy Manor~~Present Time~~Leon's Room~

———————
Narcissa
———————
~At The Malfoy Manor~
~Present Time~
~Leon's Room~

"Lucius!!!" I scream from the dark and weary halls that surround the large manor, the silence filled through as I wander, not trying to get lost in my own house.

I walk past a dark room that hadn't been opened or unlocked in years as I grew curious about who entered, looking inside I turned on the lights as Bellatrix sat on the floor, curled up into a ball with boxes and scattered photos... old memories.

"Bella..."

I mumbled as she quickly composed herself, changing her body langue and wiping her tears away, frantically gathering the photos as I walked closer to her frustrated persona.

"Narcissa." She hesitated to speak as I took a breathe in.

"I know how you feel- you aren't the only one that lost someone back then... it gets better..." I spoke out as she turned around with her eyes dilated and dark.

"You have no idea how I feel Narcissa. You have no idea how it felt to hold a baby in my hands that I had to give up because of the sacrifices I had made for our family."

"You have no fucking idea how it felt to lose the only person that will ever care for you. And you certainly have no idea how it felt to bear a child, without the father present- to even see him or hold him, especially when he was the one that wanted the child the whole time."

She snapped.

Bella walked towards me as I backed up into the wall, my body shaking with fear as her soulless eyes bored onto mine.

But she was right... I didn't know how it felt being in her shoes, I didn't know anything about her... we had grown so far apart since Andromeda, got disowned... she was what kept us together- he was the clue of our sister bond, but of course it was no longer to be.