XLVII

—————————

"I can't even spend the last moment of my life with the man who I am so fucking in love with."

—————————

———————꧁Narrator꧂———————~At Hogwarts~~Present Time~

———————
Narrator
———————
~At Hogwarts~
~Present Time~

Dianna felt her body convulsing in agony as her heart felt like it ripped from her fragile chest. She was never the one to ever fall quickly.

She had boys pining over for years and years, she had never thought she would've fallen so hard for a man that says he didn't deserve love, to begin with.

When all she did was love him, she never even wondered if it was a mistake to keep the hope of having him and her together... to be with each other no matter what... but it was not to be.

She couldn't even believe it but she was falling out of love, she hated to even think of it because she blames herself forever promising she wouldn't. But truthfully she was tired of it.

He body felt numb to her weakness and her sadness, she only felt her heart getting ripped out of her chest from all the stress that had been contracting her body, it hurt her.

Her body so fragile and golden, it was shattering, her glass of emotions just being cracked every minute of every day.

She was so fucking tired.

It only took a nudge from Draco to made him realize she was better than what she let on, she had the power of the world around her fingertips. Where she could ruin every single soul that hurt her, but she learned how to control it.

But it was exhausting and she thought to herself... if she never would've met Draco... if they never met at the gala and shagged, would they have ever fallen in love?

The answer was unreachable as Dianna would picture her dream man... and it would always just land back to the narcissistic, blonde, god that walked before her.

Fuck she was out of it.

She didn't regret jumping off, she thought that she lived for him.

But had to convince herself that her existence did matter, it mattered to a lot of people... wheter she knew it or not.

She felt her body dropping in gravity as the air was humid and dark around her.

The droplet of rain, painted her skin as he felt her breathing hitched and gathered up in her throat, she felt like... she was dying.

Her mind going blank and only seeing black as her eyes fluttered shut, her whole body shutting down... she was suffocating... falling off the thread that she had sowed in together, letting her heartbreak even more than it was.