XXXVI

—————————

"You fell in love with a Riddle."

—————————

———————꧁Draco꧂———————~At Hogwarts~~The Boys Dormitories~

———————
Draco
———————
~At Hogwarts~
~The Boys Dormitories~

I stand outside on the balcony, thinking to myself.

I knew everything was too calm and serene... too perfect to be real.

I was waiting for the storm. I was waiting for it to hit me.

Just me. No one else. I was to take the hurt, sorrow, and death.

If only there was a way to ensure everyone's safety.

I felt my heart tug at the stress and the constant pull of gravity. There was no doubt that the world wanted me to be six feet under... or it wouldn't have given me a curse such as this... not a complex curse that Theo and Dianna have... but the curse of knowledge.

Something about the late-night always fascinated me... it always made me feel that I was the only light and hope, being surrounded by the darkness all around me.

It made me feel safe and comforted. Nothing much more than just being the villain but the hero at the same time.

I always knew and told myself that I deserved nothing in this world other than the faith of being the worst version of myself.

Theo always told me, I was wrong and there is something better for me.

To live for... since we were walking we never left each other's side... of course... We kept that promise... but only to a certain extent.

I was born to suffer.

The only relay of happiness that I ever sought... asked for... and pleaded... had a death sentence.

I was the only reason they can even walk right now.

I was called strong. Inside and out, had the misunderstood mental strength that has ever surfaced in this world.

But, I felt nothing like that.

Dianna is my heart and soul.

Sure I can deny it... but she was everything to me, whether I push her away, she's still there for me...fighting.

I lived and breathed her. Every part of her, I wanted to put away in a safe capsule, hoping no one can ever take her away.