LVII

—————————

"Why wouldn't he be a bad guy if he has nothing to lose?"

————————

———————꧁Author꧂———————~At The Malfoy Manor~~At the Dining Room~

———————
Author
———————
~At The Malfoy Manor~
~At the Dining Room~

Tom had looked at Bellatrix her eyes full of sympathy, Theo's gaze had rested on his friend, Killian who had just found out his mother was the cruel witch he and his friends had despised.

He had found out he had a family.

"What a pathetic reunion." Theo laughed, "Great I share a fucking cousin with my son of a bitch best friend."

Draco stood, his eyes narrowing at his best friend, "We have done the world for you." He scoffed, "And one mistake, you forget all about how we took you in."

"You had no choice." Theo rolled his eyes.

Draco's mouth had pressed thin, "Of course we had a fucking choice. Do you think we actually wanted you?! No, you were a fucking charity case, and here you are so fucking ungrateful for it."

Draco had not believed what had just come out of his mouth, he was not thinking clearly, as he watched his best friend's demeanor change. He watched his best friend's face turn into what he had never seen before, pure anger.

"It doesn't matter." Theo started, "We might share a cousin, but we don't share each other's blood. I'm not related to your fucked up lineage."

"Theodore!" Pansy stood, her eyes full of tears and disbelief at her love, "Oh you care?" He couldn't help but form a smirk his wand still grasped, it looked like he still intended to use it.

Pansy took a breath, "You're being ridiculous." She swallowed a lump in her throat as he slowly stalked toward her, his hand gripping his wand firmer.

She hadn't broken eye contact with him, he just stared, before placing the tip of his wand on her chest, "You wouldn't hurt me." She held a shaky break.

He only smiled, maliciously.

"Really?" He licked his bottom lip, pressing his wand firmly against her heart. "Because I can show you how bad it hurts." She let a tear fall.

"Don't fucking cry." Theo rolled his eyes, "It's not a good look, my love."

"You're fucked up." Pansy grit her teeth together,