VI

———————
Dianna
———————
~At The Slytherin Common Rooms~

Everyone went straight to the common rooms after finishing the assignment, we all just sat on the couch while Draco on the other hand felt the need to sit on his armchair pushing Killian off.

They are actually children, Blaise was at the back of Draco's chair putting something on top of his head...

"Blaise I suggest you fucking take whatever you put on top of my head and shove it up to your ass before I do it for you."

"Damn Malfoy what's your issue you big troll." Blaise laughed as he kissed Draco's head.

"He's nervous." Killian smiled.

"Why is that?" I laugh.

"Theo is coming back tonight after his parents sent him abroad to Australia to live with his aunt," Killian explained.

"Wow Draco, your bromance is about to blossom again," Blaise said while sitting on the table.

"No, he's not going near me after he ditched a movie with me to sneak around Luna." Draco sarcastically pointed out.

"He also hasn't seen Luna in a year, I don't even know if they are still dating." Fallon laughs.

"If they are then Luna must have been cheating because I saw her and Neville making out in the back of the library after hours." Andrea addressed.

"Well if she's fucking Neville then, Longbottom is in for a rude awakening tomorrow." Draco laughed.

"How much you wanna bet that Theo will knock him out of sense even, before breakfast," Killian stresses out.

"Don't worry D, we'll introduce you, he'll love you!" Fallon beams.

"Yeah, he'll hit on her every five seconds." Killian laughs.

"I'd like to see him try without Draco jumping on him as he did with Miles' ass." Andrea coughed out.

Draco's eyes removed his glance from the floor then to my eyes down to my body.

I coughed out looking nervous.

Draco then adjusts himself in the armchair. His hands interlocking with each other as his biceps become flexed.

Fuck this man's jawline.

His eyes examined me. As I did the same.

I twirl my black hair around my fingers as I look at him, I cross my legs... leaning back. I push a loose curl at the back of my ear as he bit his lip.

Draco watched me closely as he squeezed the armrests of the chair and smirked.

Draco stood up from his chair and started walking to his dormitory.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Blaise muttered.

"To fucking release my sexual frustrations." Draco sneered.

"Yeah okay, with who?" Fallon smiled.

"My hand." Draco laughs.

"Sure bud, I'm going to get dinner are you guys coming?" Blaise starts walking towards the doors.

"You guys go ahead, I think I just want to take a shower, rest for a while by myself, and write my family back from France." I smiled standing up and walking up the stairs to the dormitories.

"Coincidence... I think NOT." Killian points out.

"Hey don't scream too loud, it might turn Draco on even more." Blaise laughs.