Exam Week Oh LorD-

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"Please?"

It was evening at the [surname] household and [name] was begging his mother to let him go to the upcoming training camp Nekoma was attending.

"You do know that you're not actually in the team or the school, love?" his mother explained.

"They said it was ok!" he persuaded her to the best of his abilities and she blinked, surprised at this statement. She looked to see if he was lying but only saw truth in his eyes.

This wasn't wrong, he really was telling the truth. Just not to the full extent of how he had to convince the coaches to let him attend. Their final conclusion was for him to as his parents and come back with their signatures. They were already so soft on him, it was a guaranteed success.

But who gave him this idea?

It was the volleyball team's captain himself.

At long last, his parents finally agreed and he went to bed feeling extremely happy about it. That night he dreamed about all the fun that could happen. It was an abstract dream but there was fun in it.

Honestly speaking, he didn't fully understand what was going to happen but he imagined a 'volleyball sleepover' as Kuroo had said. Just those two words were enough to convince him.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] looked at his shoes as he entered the classroom. He was nervous but that was how it was every time. He shuffled awkwardly to his seat. Settling down, he was surprised that Junichi wasn't here today. Oh well.

The day went on as it always did. [name] never really interacted with the other kids. There was no special reason, he was just awkward. Some other children had talked to him as the weeks went on but [name] couldn't help but think about how he was wasting their time, how the conversations always became so stale on his end.

"[surname]-kun, do you want to sit with me for lunch today?" a girl who he barely recognised came up to him. He could see the rest of her friendship group staring at the two of them from behind her. He gulped.

"N-no thank you..." he hoped she wasn't offended and put the thank you in there just in case. He had nothing against her but he dreaded sitting there and eating with them staring at him.

The girl puffed her cheeks cutely at his denial but let out a small smirk, "Just wait, one day I'm gonna make you sit with us!"

[name] was dumbfounded. He didn't know how to respond to that so he just nodded and turned away.

He went to his table to eat there. Usually Junichi would sit there so he would find some other place but Junichi was absent.

He sat down and took his lunchbox out, anticipating what he had today when he heard a thud next to him and flinched. Huh? Junichi?

The said boy glared at him and sat down.

[name] sat still, tensed and ready to get up but found that Junichi wasn't doing anything next to him. He sat still, not eating anything. [name] stayed frozen for a bit before continuing to eat.