We Love Some Filler

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Another regular chapter inspired by some comments I saw. If you have an idea that sounds kinda cool, feel free to drop it into the comments.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

(Somewhere in Tokyo)

"Come on, Akane, do this for your favourite brother!" Yamamoto kneeled down on the floor in front of his little sister.

"No! I don't even know how to make that," she grumbled.

Akane was troubled lately. Her brother had come home one day in a daze. Akane had first thought that her brother had secretly gotten a girlfriend but she quickly ruled that out. He would definitely share news like that. But then, his behaviour took a turn towards downright eccentric.

He'd ask her things like if she thought his hair was too intimidating (she said yes but she actually thought he was very cool) and he'd taken a liking to children's clothing. Especially things like onesies (mostly after coming back for a certain training camp).

She had one nagging possibility in her mind but she didn't dare confirm it (her brother wasn't the type to bear a chi- NO HE WASN'T!!)

Until it turned out that her brother was, in fact, the type to bear a child.

"Look at him Aka-chan! He's my little boy!" Yamamoto held out his phone to her and she caught a glimpse of a real child. A cute child. But that didn't matter.

She turned around, unwilling to look at her brother's face after learning of such a thing. How scandalous. Did anyone else know of this matter? Would they all make fun of them? Would he go into the local newspaper as an infamous teen dad?

Akane took a deep breath. This was her brother. She had to help him. If no-one else, she needed to be the support pillar in their lives, a hand reaching out while all the others were tucked away.

"Fine, I'll help you," she kindly offered.

"Just make this, thankie!" Yamamoto shoved a slightly crumbled piece of paper into her hands.

Akane looked down at the diagram of... something. She didn't quite know what was happening but she got a hang of it and she would help her brother in any way. Also she would like to meet her nephew as soon as possible. 

She wondered if their mother knew of this. Probably not, this was proof her brother trusted her the most in the world. Well, why wouldn't he. She was somewhat the most responsible in the family.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"Nee-san, I need help!" Lev called out.

"Yes I'm here, tell me," Alisa popped her head into his room and soon walked behind where he was sitting on his desk apparently doodling on some paper.

"Do you know how to make clothes?" he asked her.

"Not at all!" she beamed at him. Seeing her brother start to pout slightly, she suggested something else, "What do you need? We can just order clothes,"