Some Pain :)

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] walked hand in hand with Kenma to the gym with a little hop in his step. He saw a stray cat on the street and tugged very lightly on Kenma's hand. Noticing this, Kenma glanced down to see [name] looking off in a different direction. He saw the cat and smiled lightly in realisation.

He walked towards it, pulling [name] with him

Kenma saw [name] hesitating and held out his hand to beckon the cat over. [name] looked at his hand in amazement as the cat made a beeline to it. After effectively capturing the cat, Kenma gestured for [name] to come closer which he did...slowly.

He carefully stretched his hand out to the cat's back and set it down onto the fur. He ran his hands through the silky fur and awed at the feeling. The cat changed directions and came closer to him and nestled between his arms. Blushing in happiness, [name] pet the cat and nuzzled back into its head.

Kenma checked the time on his phone and quickly pulled [name] back up to go to the gym. At this rate, the whole team would go into their feral parent mode.

He pushed open the door to the gym not quite knowing what exactly he expected. Well maybe not this.

No-one was practicing.

No-one was screeching.

The med kit wasn't in sight.

They were sitting on benches and the floor.

There was utter silence and the faint sound of a volleyball bouncing on the floor.

All of the members slowly turned over to the door and Kenma gulped. Suddenly, they jumped. An inharmonious cry rang out in the gym and [name] hid behind Kenma's leg, not liking this aggressive approach.

The team stopped midway in the air, seeing their baby cower away from them and composed themselves.

 Walking slowly and carefully, they smiled at [name] and asked them where they had been and if they were ok. Upon finding out that they had stopped for a cat, they didn't know what to think. It all felt so small now. They decided to start playing, and with blank minds, they got through a game.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] was back at school for another excruciating day. He looked down to the art piece he was drawing. He was actually quite proud of it. It was a lovely drawing of the Nekoma volleyball team. Or rather only Kuroo, Kenma, Yaku and Fukunaga with the rest of the team as more simpler squiggles. It seemed he grew tired halfway through. 

Although if you looked carefully enough, there was a small Akaashi at the bottom of the page.

He meticulously did every detail of Akaashi as he remembered him which, honestly, wasn't that good. All he had was how his eyes sparkled. So he drew that in.

He felt a poke at his upper arm and looked to the direction he felt it. Ah, it was Junichi. He hadn't spoken to him too much but it usually went like Junichi saying something to him and him cowering away (apart from that one time).

"I still don't like you," He spoke roughly.

[name] looked down to his work, not wanting to talk to him. He made a huge mistake to sit in this seat but now he couldn't do anything about it.