Special #2.1

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Another special, for no reason really. I just wanted some variety tossed into the mix. (Also because I don't wanna do my English essay(<written a day ago...you'll see...))

So this is the continuation of the same age AU where [name] is a first year in Nekoma.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] walked to the volleyball gym absentmindedly. Thus, he didn't realise that he was not, in fact, walking the right way. He felt a tug on the back of his collar making him halt his steps. He turned around to see who was pulling him. It was Kenma.

"What are you doing here?" Kenma asked.

[name] was confused, why wouldn't he be here...In the second years' hallway? Oh.

"Uhm," he tried to think of a good explanation without seeming incredibly stupid and airheaded.

"Were you looking for me?" Kenma asked, slightly expectant. [name] nodded his head thankful for the door that Kenma had opened up for him to get out of this predicament.
Kenma smiled, he knew that he probably wasn't right but it did feel good to believe it.

"Let's go then," Kenma turned around to lead them to the gym. [name] stuck close to him, now that he was out of his daze, the second years' hallway was so intimidating. He wondered how he had managed to get this far in without noticing anything.

Kenma stopped and [name] bumped into him. He looked at where they were, why did Kenma stop, this wasn't the gym?

He leaned over Kenma's shoulder and looked at whatever he was looking at.

It was Lev and a girl.

Hold on- A confession!

"Huh?" [name] clutched onto Kenma's shoulders in shock.

This couldn't be what he thought it was, right?

They saw the girl blush and hand over a pink envelope to Lev, bowing to him. The seemingly flustered Lev took it and the girl ran off.

Kenma turned back to [name] and saw his expression mirroring his own. Pure shock. The two walked to the gym, heads empty.

They entered the locker rooms and once there, they saw Lev in there as well. Kenma patted [name] on the back as they both decided to ignore this matter. After all, this was a private matter of Lev's, they wouldn't nose about too much.

Kuroo saw the two enter and he slid between them and wrapped his arms around their shoulders. "Coming at the same time, huh," he lightly chuckled. Kenma shrugged his arm off and went to a peaceful corner of the room.

[name] tried to do the same but Kuroo tightened his grip until this resistance turned into an awkward back hug from Kuroo.

"He's not one of your atomic structure body pillows, get off," Yaku's cold voice cut through them and Kuroo was kicked off.

[name] thanked Yaku who dismissed it and told him to get changed. He opened his kit bag and pulled out his clothes. He took of his school shirt only to be smacked on his bare back. Yelping, he put on his clothes and turned around to see the perpetrator.