The Commandments are Broken

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

[name] climbed up the steep steps of the coach and made his way over to where Junichi was standing. Junichi saw him coming over and sat down on the window seat. [name] sat next to him and looked out of the window, anticipating the trip.

Junichi stared at [name] who was slightly leaning over him.

Truthfully, they had gotten closer. It was just that a certain someone was denying it.

Sure, they sat together and sometimes talked and ate together and partnered up with each other and-

No, to clarify, they were not friends. 

Junichi just didn't find [name] as annoying as the others. And yes, he did look better than the others and he enjoyed being with him more than anyone else-

Ahem.

Basically, [name] was tolerable.

He didn't li-like him... He was just bearable.

"Eh?" [name] was shocked truly. 

Junichi gasped, had he said that out loud?

"Y-you don't like me?" muttered [name], dejected. He had thought that they were getting along very well lately. Most of the time, the two were inseparable, they ate together - [name] found it very nice how Junichi would share his food with him. They sat together, obviously, so they couldn't always clash.

But it turned out that this was for naught.

Junichi was going to disagree but he stopped himself. Why did he care what [name] thought? It was his own fault for coming to such conclusions.

"SENSEI!!!!!!! He's being mean to [name]!"

"Wha-" Junichi whipped his head round to where the voice came from and saw a nose peeping out from the gap between his and [name]'s seats. It was...uhhhh. This was when Junichi realised that he should probably learn a few names of the people in his class.

Or not. This girl looked very annoying.

But [name] recognised her. This was the one that always said good morning in the mornings and asked to have lunch with him sometimes. She was nice. [name] just couldn't respond. 

"No I'm not!" Junichi refuted, "We're friends or whatever, ok?" the last part of his sentence was significantly quieter than the first but [name] still heard it.

A smile curled upon his lips and he looked towards the front.

"By the way, I-"

"Go away," growled Junichi, dismissing the girl.

"You're so mea-"

"Deal with it." Junichi decided to close off this conversation. Unfortunately, the girl seemed very adamant on continuing it.

"I'm Anya!" she exclaimed.

"I don't care," retorted Junichi.