New People

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

^That's Naru - my sugar, my sweet, my everything

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Kuroo immediately went over to talk to the other team and Kenma was going to trail after him but stopped seeing [name] cower behind him. He decided to take him to a further away bench instead and sat him down, beginning to play a game on his phone.

This was another thing Kenma liked about [name], the way he patiently sat and watched him play for however long. [name] on the other hand, was fascinated by the characters on the screen.

There was a commotion on the other side of the gym and [name] hesitantly glanced over. There was a mix of people who he knew and who he didn't know but they all seemed to be getting on well.

His cautious eyes scanned across the new faces. Kenma saw his eyes peeking out from under his fringe, "Want to say hello?" He asked. Immediately, [name] shook his head violently and grabbed onto Kenma's arm. This made him fumble and misplace his thumbs on the screen for a bit but he didn't say anything and let [name] continue to squeeze his arm for dear life.

From across the large space, golden eyes spotted something strange in the gym. A tiny human. Oh wait, it was a child. A child? Kuroo saw his friend looking over to where [name] was and gave a smug grin to him.

"I see you've spotted our little kitten over there," His smug smile widened, "Just so you know, he can recite the whole periodic table."

So maybe he was a bit too proud of that.

"HE'S SO CUTE!" Bokuto exclaimed. He pointed to [name] to show Akaashi. Sighing, the teen agreed.

Akaashi walked away from the chaotic duo towards Kenma who nodded as a greeting. He saw the little boy burrow himself into Kenma's side more and turn his head away. He concluded that this child was shy and so stayed a fair distance from him. He did have to admit, this kid was definitely adorable. He couldn't see his face yet but his mannerisms were to coo over.

"He can also receive serves!" Kuroo proudly told Bokuto.

"Bro he's so COOL! I WANT HIM!" Bokuto announced.

He ran over to where [name] was sitting, despite hearing Akaashi telling him to slow down from the side. He went onto his knees right before [name] and smiled to him. Unfortunately, [name] didn't see this as his face was buried in Kenma. He pouted a bit before extending a hand towards [name] and prodding his arm.

This made all the Nekoma team go feral. They ran over and dragged away Bokuto by his arms and got the tissues and towels out with the med kit.

Bokuto was swept up by the flow (and the Nekoma members) and he sat on the floor, spacing out. Akaashi observed the drama from the side as everyone knelt down and fussed over [name] who still hadn't separated from Kenma.

He looked over to Bokuto's lonely corner to see him trembling. "AGHASHEE! HE HATES MEEE!" He sobbed.

Akashi facepalmed at this and pretended that he hadn't heard.

The coaches rounded everyone up and put them into a game.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.