A Lot Happened Maybe?

ミ☆( *uωu)+゚.

I can't make titles anymore.

ミ☆( *uωu)+゚.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHH LET GO SCOUNDREL!"

[name] sat down in a corner of the building calmly.

"GET YOUR PLEBIAN HANDS OFF ME!"

He wished he knew what was going on.

"[NAME] THEY'VE TRICKED US! ESCAPE WHILE YOU CAN-"

[name] buried his face in his hands.

What was happening? He didn't quite know but it was happening rather quickly, too quickly.

"Oi, kid! You're the one latching onto me!" one of the boys tried to push Junichi off him.

"GRRRAH!" but letting go and admitting defeat was the last thing Junichi would do. This was fight, a real fight, and in a real fight there was no letting go. He would be the winner. Losing was for losers and that was the last thing Junichi would do. And so, with strengthened resolve, Junichi opened his mouth and-

"EEEEEK! Iwa-chan! He's feral, ow ow ow letgoletgopleaseletgooowwwAAAITHURTS!"

[name] couldn't bear to look on any longer. If he could, he would reassure this stranger by saying that it was hurting him inside just as much. But he wouldn't. This was stranger danger.

"Juni....chi," he called out in a rather feeble voice.

Junichi raised his head and hopped off the tall man and back to [name]. "You're lucky I'm not the mood for a fight today," he uttered.

[name] leaned closer to Junichi and whispered, "I think we're lost!"

"That can't be, we're right uh, at this place where..." Junichi trailed off trying to assure himself that he knew where he was.
"Listen, I think these men are trying to kidnap us. They got us lost and now they're gonna take us away,"

Too much? Blame all the documentaries Junichi had watched.

[name]'s legs were shaking. His arms were shaking, his whole body was shaking pitifully.

Naturally, this was all heard by the two boys Junichi had attacked.

"Hold on, hold on. You're misunderstanding. It's not like that," one of the boys stated.

"Then what are you here for?" countered Junichi.

"Um well, nothing at all actually. We were just going past you," this really was the truth. The two boys were just trying to get to their school grounds.

"So, we'll be going now. Bye!" the taller one seemed very eager to get away from them.

But [name] couldn't take it any longer. They were lost in a new city surrounded by strange people and even their kidnappers didn't want them. The first tear streamed down his cheek and from there, the dam burst and it all gushed out of him.