The Start of TRAINING CAMP!

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

I wanted to draw [name] but then I realised this was a self-insert so I did Junichi instead - aged up ofc. His feet are too small bc idk proportions and I didn't do the writing on the shirt cuz that's too hard. Junichi was supposed to look more delinquent-type but his face suddenly became baby??? 

 I was gonna paint on him but then I remembered I couldn't paint so I used pencil crayons and oh lawd, it's been so long since I touched a pencil crayon.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] furrowed through his bag meticulously checking it so see if he left anything out.

He looked at his bag and felt a giddy feeling at the bottom of his stomach. He could feel his lips curl into a smile and took a few deep breaths to suppress the squeal in his throat.

His door suddenly opened, "Ya ready?"

He recognised Kuroo's voice and turned around still with a huge smile on his face and jumped towards him. Kuroo opened his arms and let [name] jump into his embrace. He could feel the child trembling in excitement. He picked up [name]'s bag and carried him downstairs where his parents were situated.

[name]'s mother was fretting over the training camp but thankfully she was reassured by Kuroo and she gave a tearful farewell to [name].

The two met Kenma at the entrance of the house and they all went to the front of Nekoma where the team was situated.

This could have been peaceful if not for [name]'s burst of adrenaline and Kuroo deciding to race the two others. Needless to say, Kenma was not pleased.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Yamamoto stood with his team as they all waited for their setter, captain and little manager. He was hella pumped, just thinking of spending more time with the little angel [name], oh and didn't Karasuno have that super pretty manager? Truly this was going to be a week worth living.

"Alright team, I assume you all know what to do," their vice-captain gathered the team in a huddle, "Protect,"

"[name]." they all finished the small vow and separated with serious looks on their faces.

Sure training camp was great and all but there were also lots of people there that could steal their precious child, not to mention that annoying owl team that [name] seemed to like enough. They couldn't let him out of their sight for even a second.

Looking at the oddly fired up team, their younger coach sighed, "Somehow it feels like you might be plotting something,"

The team stiffened.

"Oh come on now, nothing wrong with completely annihilating anyone who wants to get their filthy hands on [name]," the older coach spoke normally but that wasn't the most terrifying part. His eyes, aura and words spoke murder but his smile remained.

"Oi, oi. Why does it feel like a horror movie in here?" the team turned around at the annoying voice of their captain and quickly took off the murderous looks from their faces and as if rehearsed,