Special #2.2

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

This is the continuation of the [name] in Nekoma au.

Disclaimer: This is purely a Haikyuu fic so here aren't going to be any characters from Free! here, sorry to disappoint. I feel like I don't pay enough attention to the Nekoma team members as it is so having even more characters would distract me from my purpose(not like Junichi and Haru aren't already doing that).

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

The piercing sound of his alarm broke [name]'s peaceful sleep and he burrowed himself deeper into his sheets in attempt to drown out the noise. It didn't work. He reached out and winced, feeling the sudden coldness of the air outside of his cosy sheets. He turned off the alarm and sank back into his bed pondering on whether to get up now and leisurely get ready for school or sleep for another fifteen minutes and have to rush. The first option was more logical but the second option was more enticing. He decided to go with the second one with a reason that he slept late yesterday and deserved this extra sleep.

He found a comfortable position again and blissfully closed his eyes. Unfortunately, this solid plan was interrupted by his mother walking into his room and vigorously shaking him. "Wake up, wake up!" she was more effective, in this sense, than the alarm, "Don't you want to clean up your room before tonight?"

And with this he was wide awake. How could he forget, even for a moment? The reason he was up last night. The reason he wasn't attending volleyball practice today.

Haru was coming.

[name] and Haru regularly texted each other about everything but it had been a while since they had met face to face. So when Haru found out that his school was participating in a swimming tournament hosted by Nekoma High, he was elated and badgered [name] to come watch it. [name], obviously, accepted and took a leave off the volleyball club.

When [name]'s mother found out, she was eager to have Haru over for a while and Haru's family complied. So, the situation was that Haru would go home with [name] after the tournament and stay there for the weekend.

"Do you want me to bring out another mattress or are you okay with sleeping on the same bed?" his mother's question brought him back to the moment.

"Uhm, uhh, well..." [name] didn't know how to answer that question.

Would Haru like to sleep the way they did when they were children? Or was that weird now that they were older? What if Haru thought his room was weird? What if Haru decided he didn't like him anymore and went straight back to his own home? No, no, [name] reprimanded himself, they were texting last night, he was the same as ever, with this, [name] reassured himself and got up.

His mother had already left, she figured it would take a while to answer that and left the extra sheets and mattress on the foot of the bed.

[name] decided to have a quick shower, he couldn't be stinky when reuniting with Haru, that would completely ruin the moment. He put on his school uniform, taking extra care to smooth any creases out.

After breakfast he left the house and found Kenma and Kuroo waiting in front of his gates. "Yo, [name], you're looking extra neat today, what's the occasion?" Kuroo called out to him. Kenma nodded from his side, looking at [name] up and down.