Special #1

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

So, this one's gonna be about a switched version of all the characters so [name] is all grown up and in high school and all the volleyball boys are small.

Also, I'm putting random boyos from all over the place in here, there's a reason I don't do geography and that's because I'm bad.

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

[name] sighed as he left his school building and made his way to the little elementary school nearby. It was currently March and he regretted underestimating the chill in the air. He blew into his hands as he walked to try and regain his sense of feeling on them. It worked a bit but he wasn't satisfied.

Suddenly he felt a rough thump on his back and he turned around quickly and ready to run away. The perpetrator smirked upon seeing his scared look turn into a frown. He released an evil cackle and patted [name]'s back a few more times.

"It's not funny," mumbled [name].

"Yeah, yeah whatever," said Junichi rubbing his hands together, "Anyway, are you still doing your little volunteering thing?"

[name] quirked an eyebrow up at what seemed to be a genuine question from Junichi, no underlying meaning involved. He gulped before answering, "Yeah, why?"

Junichi's smirk widened as he continued following [name].

[name] was confused. Why was he walking behind him? Junichi didn't like kids so he wouldn't be volunteering too. Junichi didn't like walking with him since he always complained about his slow pace. Junichi couldn't have had a sudden change of heart, could he?

He glanced at him from his peripheral and chewed on his bottom lip.

"Oi, I heard you just passed the maths test," Junichi grunted to him which snapped him out of his daze.

[name]'s face heated up slightly and he looked to the pavement in defeat, "M-maybe,"

"You look like a nerd but you're actually dumb, huh. Just wanted to tell you how I passed with flying colours," he smugly announced.

[name] reddened further in shame and his lips formed a pout towards the floor.

Junichi half hoped this was where [name] would admit defeat. He would get a hideous scowl on his face and absolutely cuss him out until Junichi couldn't stand him anymore.

He saw [name]'s ears redden and wondered, if he touched them, would his hands warm up immediately. He retracted his gaze to try and catch an unpleasant expression on his face but only found a little pout that made him get more annoyed.

They walked to the school on silence after that. [name] wanted to see if Junichi would finally stop tailing him but he gasped as he saw him enter the school with him.

A teacher came up to them and handed them lanyards to show they were volunteers. She smiled widely at [name] knowing he was a regular. [name] bowed to her and entered the classroom.

Recently, he had found something to pass the time with. Doing volunteer work at the school and looking after the kids after school hours when their families couldn't pick them up. Usually, he didn't like to do work involving socialising with people, but he found himself enjoying this one.