Nekoma's Little Manager

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"This is a bad idea,"

"We know Asahi, you've said that at least ten times already," Nishinoya rolled his eyes at his friend's meek statement.

"But why are you still doing it?" the delicate boy asked.

"Yanno Asahi, at the end of the day, this is gonna do more good than bad," Nishinoya flashed a wide smile and him, "Now, let's go Ryu!"

The bald male returned his friend's smile and they tip-toed away from the rest of their team, the tallest one of the three watching them leave.

During practice, a certain Karasuno captain noticed two of their members missing.

"I don't quite know why but I've got a bad feeling about this one," he grumbled.

"Tanaka and Nishinoya have gone to the toilet! Besides don't you always have a bad feeling about them?" Asahi shouted, the adrenaline in his body bursting at the seams. 

Startled by the outburst, the two other third years turned to him. He fumbled about, just as startled as they were even though was the reason.

"Uhm yeah, I suppose," Daichi shrugged it off.

"Man, I didn't think you had it in you. For a second there you sounded as intimidating as you look!" Sugawara teased him.

Asahi stood still, waiting for his body to leave its fight or flight mode.

He would never cover for those two ever again (that was a lie and he knew he'd be doing this again someday).

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"Ryu, do you see this?"

"Yes bro...beautiful!"

"KIYOKO-SANNNN!" the two simps cried out as they saw their favourite manager going to refill some water bottles.

"No, w-we must focus!" Tanaka painfully ripped his eyes away from their manager and stealthily tip-toed across to where they last saw a child.

Their eyes scanned for [name] where Nekoma was practicing but couldn't find him. Ah wait, they saw him. Time to set their plan in motion.

So, just where did [name] go?

Simple, [name] saw all the other managers doing their duties and filling up water bottles and decided to do it too. He eyed the distance between the taps and the gym, hmmmmm it didn't look too far.

He carefully arranged some of the bottles into a tray making sure they were in neat rows all lined up. He lifted the tray up and hoisted it away. The members, busy playing, didn't pay too much attention to this.

He reached the taps and looked back to where his team was playing to make sure it was still ok. He used a stall to reach a comfortable height to fill the bottles from and slowly filled each one and put it back into it's place on the tray.

After managing to get all of them done, he wiped his hands on his shirt. Some of the water had got onto him but it would dry off soon. He stepped down from the stool and put it back where he found it.