Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

As all good things came to an end, the Fukurodani team's time at the Nekoma gym was over. At least officially. Though there was no rule stating that the teams had to part ways, they decided to go back to their normal practice. It didn't matter too much though, since there was another training camp just around the corner anyway.

Evidently though, some of the boys were clearly more affected by the separating than others.

"Oh man I'm gonna miss you so much bro!" Bokuto whined, "You too Ken-chan!" he added on.

Kenma sighed at the unnecessary nickname and continued to ignore the frosty tips boy. He gave a simple nod to Akaashi and then lightly smirked noticing the predicament Akaashi was in.

What was that predicament?

Bokuto? Strangely, no.

Did he forget something at the gym? No.

Was it [name]?

Of course not, why would [name] ever be a problem-

Oh it was [name].

He was clutching onto the hem of Akaashi's jacket tightly.

Now usually, the Nekoma members would come and pry [name] off but this time they didn't.

[name] looked the most determined they had ever seen him. His eyebrows were scrunched up, his eyes clenched shut and his cheeks puffed out.

Akaashi decided to stand still to see what the boy was trying to do. He couldn't deny his heart softened as he looked at [name]'s cute little fingers curl around his jacket tighter.

However, [name] stayed stiff as a board in that position, his mind blank. What was he going to do? Earlier in school, he spent the whole day planning this out and now he couldn't remember it at all! He had barely spoken to Akaashi and for that he had no-one to blame but himself and that stupid lump that always appeared at the back of his throat whenever he tried to talk to most people.

Akaashi decided to take [name]'s fingers off his jacket as he saw [name]'s grip getting tighter and worried that he might hurt his hand. He pried off his small fingers one at a time and instead, engulfed [name]'s hand with his own.

[name] gasped and opened his eyes to see their intertwined hands. He opened his mouth to try and say something. "K-K..."

Akaashi took [name]'s other hand and carefully held it too.

"Kaashi-san is pretty."

As soon as he said that, [name] burst into an uncontrollable blush. He wanted to run and hide behind Kenma or Kuroo but he quite liked the feeling of his hands in Akaashi's bigger ones and so he stayed still and stared only at them.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"[name]! I'm gonna miss you so much too. You're so cute and precious and lovely and..." Bokuto sobbed uncontrollably, kneeling in front of [name]. The boy being complemented stuffed his face into the collar of his shirt trying to hide the redness.