Special #4

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

This is a Kingdom au where [name] is the little prince of Gapan (wow I wonder how I managed to come up with such an original name). He is currently the only prince of the current King and Queen, at 6 years old.

I don't take history so it's based on probably quite a historically incorrect European setting. Like in the webtoons.

I've been procrastinating for so long-

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"It's time to wake up, your highness,"

The young boy wriggled in the bed as if convincing his butler that he was waking up. He wasn't, really, but he hoped that he would get more time to sleep this way.

Kuroo smiled, "That won't work on me, it's already so late. Breakfast is being served in five minutes," he rolled [name] into a blanket burrito and picked him up, letting him rest his head on his shoulder.

"Is the bath ready?" he spoke to the other attendant in charge of [name], Kenma.

"Yeah, but you were ogling at him for too long and there's not much time left anymore," grumbled Kenma.

"Yeah, yeah. I was just giving him some extra time to sleep," Kuroo skilfully unwrapped [name] from his blanket and clothes, keeping him up with one arm and then lowered him into the warm water.

The initial cold from being stripped of his clothes jolted [name] awake but he found himself relaxing into the warmth of the water. He watched the ripples along the surface of the water push the bubbles away.

He felt Kenma's hands massage shampoo and conditioner onto his head. A while back, Kuroo wanted to be in charge of [name]'s bath duties but, as they soon found out, Kenma was a much better match with his gentler touch and better sense in proportion for soap and water.

However, he was soon washed and taken out to dry. Too soon.

He looked up questioningly to Kenma as he dressed him.

"You'll be late if this goes on any longer," Kenma explained. He brushed [name]'s hair and gave his face a fond rub.

"Come on," Kuroo extended an arm towards the small boy.

[name] grabbed his hand and walked alongside him to the dining area. Some more servants greeted him on the way and he, regretfully, didn't answer them. They understood though, throughout the palace, who wasn't aware of their shy, young prince? That wouldn't stop them from fawning over him at every opportunity they could find.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

After eating, [name] decided that, today he was going to have as much fun as possible. He didn't have any lessons today and he was making the most of it.

What was his first destination?

Horses.

He was going to the stables.