It's always Lev😔

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Yaku watched with watery eyes as [name] finally managed to get into the perfect posture to receive a serve. He gave him a thumbs up to which [name]'s face heated up in happiness. He gently threw a ball that would be easy to receive and watched him as he hit it with his arms.

"Hmmmm try and hit it a bit further under the inside of your elbows," He instructed.

[name] nodded eagerly and got into position. Yaku threw again and was pleasantly surprised to find that [name] followed his instructions perfectly. To be honest, he didn't expect [name] to catch it that quickly but he was proud nonetheless. He went up to the boy and ruffled his hair.

[name] liked Yaku. For one, he wasn't as much of a giant as the others and he helped him with volleyball.

"Yaku-san! My turn!" Ah, speaking of the giant. The rest of the team sighed as they saw the peaceful and wholesome atmosphere disappear.

"Hey hey [name], do you remember my name?" Lev spoke as he picked up another ball. Unfortunately, [name] only remembered him as 'the giant' in his mind so he shook his head.

Lev wilted but threw the ball at [name]. [name] didn't mind playing volleyball with the giant, it shocked him on the inside but he felt more confident in this kind of environment. 

But something had to go wrong, right?

The ball Lev threw was thrown with more force than Yaku and at a slightly different angle. [name] stepped back a bit to receive it but the ball rebounded from his arms to his face and made him fall back onto his bottom.

The team (which was watching from the side all along) went into full panic mode and they flailed about, getting the med kit, a few spare towels, tissues and water bottles. 

[name] sat on the floor, dazed. He lifted his arm to his face and touched his stinging nose. Tears started welling up in his eyes as he frantically blinked them away.

The team went on a second panic mode where they pushed Kenma and Yaku towards the boy on the floor for emotional support.

The rest of the team surrounded Lev and stared at him in distaste. 

Fukunaga stared at the beautiful chaos that [name] caused. Yep, he definitely liked this kid.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

A week or so passed peacefully, well, peacefully enough.

[name] liked patterns. Patterns were familiar. He liked familiar things. His current pattern was good enough. Wake up, go to school, go to Nekoma, go back home.

Nothing much had changed at school, he still didn't talk to anyone. Some other people had tried to talk to him but he found himself freezing up when they did. He regretted where he sat, though. At first he wasn't sure if his desk partner disliked him but now he was sure. All he'd seen from him were glares and [name] had felt a few prods on his arm by his sharp stationary.

School had just ended and he was packing his bag to head to Nekoma. His desk mate hadn't moved from his seat and he'd been staring at [name]. Not in a nice way.