Hmmmggmm Title

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

...so the next part did not come out any sooner.

Ignore, ignore.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"This is so much better than your school," remarked Junichi.

The men on a mission were outside the gates of Shiratorizawa academy.

The journey was in no means easy for them. They had been plagued with countless "Are we there yet?"s and far too many distractions had slowed them down.

Iwaizumi gritted his teeth. The journey took a full thirty minutes longer than it should have and it wasn't because of the kids' short legs. It was mainly that damn shittykawa.

He should have known that it was a mistake bringing him alone, an overdramatic fool who constantly thinks he's the protagonist and antagonist at the same time to one of the place he hates the most.

"Are we there yet?" Junichi groaned

Another sigh.

Iwaizumi was this close to losing it all.

"Are we th-"

"NO WE'RE SO CLOSE, SO SO CLOSE!" He panted. Looking down at the kids after he had calmed down, he slightly regretted his actions. They just looked at him confused. It was as if he was the only that was growing tired of this. As if he was the weird one here. 

"Ok...Iwa-chan... Now that you're done holding us up, let's go," Oikawa pointed at the nearing gates of the school.

Iwaizumi gritted his teeth, clenched his fists and tried to hold it in. He really tried. Alas- ""ME? IM STALLING? AGH- YOU'RE SO-I'M GONNA-!" he spewed inconsistencies and pulled on his hair. He was losing it.

"Yeah, yeah. We gotta do this first, no time for any mental breakdowns right now," Oikawa entered the gates with Junichi in front of him (he couldn't accept walking behind someone).

Iwaizumi took a deep breath. There were a few more seconds of this and he would be free. He felt a light pat on his side and looked down to see [name] staring at him (or at least in his direction) with worry. At least there was one person in this godforsaken group that still valued him.

Truthfully, [name] just wanted to go in quickly as well but this man was refusing to move any further so he had to resort to more drastic measures.

The two walked onto the school grounds and straight away, Oikawa was glued to the walls and scouting out all the spaces. As soon as he gave the "clear", the group headed that way.

Iwaizumi normally would have been against this but he was tired. So, so tired. He felt like he had already said this before but he was too tired to consider saying it aloud again.

"Clear!"

The kids followed after Oikawa, at least they seemed to enjoy this. [name] giggled as they followed Oikawa. They were all acting like spies and it was honestly very fun. He could tell Junichi was also enjoying this, he was even rolling on the floor to seem even more dramatic at times.