Karasuno Crumbs

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

All hail Child Emperor^

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] was, inevitably, lost.

How did this happen?

Well, a lot can happen when a child is bored.

And now, here he was. Where exactly? He didn't know either.

He stuck close to the walls of the hallway as he tried to find the way back, sliding a hand across the wall. He turned around a corner, peeking his head out to see if the coast was clear first.

He saw someone else sat down against the wall and his head retracted back behind the corner.

After not hearing anything from this stranger he stuck his head out again. The stranger wasn't making any movements and he was simply sat down wallowing in his own despair. [name] wondered if he was also lost. Maybe they could team up? 

He was about to reach out to this stranger when his mother's teachings rang in his mind. Then Kuroo's words of stranger danger. Then Kenma's demonstration of what not to do to a stranger. His breath caught in his throat from the fear of these lessons. No, no, no, he couldn't go out.

He shrank back behind the wall.

All this time, the 'stranger' was not oblivious to [name]. He just didn't pay him too much attention, too busy in his own breakdown.

"I may as well accept death, Daichi is going to kill me," muttered the distressed teen. This was Asahi. Asahi had also gotten lost like a fool. Asahi was regretting everything.

After wallowing in his own despair for a few more minutes, he decided to divert his attention to the kid peeking at him. Asahi knew who this was, of course, he was there when [name] came into their practice. But there was one problem in his mind, Asahi didn't know how to communicate with children. They always ran away from him or cried. He didn't want to scare this kid as well.

Ah, he got it. He should smile. Nice people smiled. Harmless people smiled. This child wouldn't be scared of him if he gave him a comforting smile.... Yeah right, Asahi's back slumped on the wall. He'd just look scarier. 

Asahi decided to give up and wait this out.

[name] saw that the stranger was still and decided to make a move. This was one of the volleyball boys, they wouldn't hurt him, right?

Once [name] was a metre away from him, he decided to talk. In his mind anyway. [name] found that he didn't know what to say. He usually didn't introduce himself to new people, they would always come to him and make his life easier.

So, how was it that they did that?

[name] thought back to when he met Nekoma. Oh, Haru broke the ice back then.

Haru! Yes, he would know exactly what to do here!

...What exactly would Haru do?