New Neighbours

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Soooo I know Kuroo is supposed to have a sibling but I don't know anything about them so they're just gonna be non-existent here - just imagine they're somewhere else. Also I'm making up family members cuz I don't have a clue on any of them.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] sat on the edge of his bed, bored. The Ito's had only left this morning and he was going to start school in two days. This left him with nothing to do for the whole day. There were only a few more things to unpack but it wasn't him that did these things. 

He pushed himself off the bad and his feet led him downstairs to the kitchen. He found his mother cooking up a storm and tugged at her apron inquisitively. She looked over at him, still in her cooking daze. "Oh that's right, we have guests coming over in a bit," she informed him.

"Don't worry it's just our new neighbours on each side," She softly booped his nose and went back to cooking. "If you're bored, you could try to make the house look better?" She suggested.

He nodded and went to the living room and arranged the pillows on the sofa in a nice way. He stepped back a bit to stare at it but found that it wasn't perfectly symmetrical. He went to fix it and was finally satisfied. He then fiddled with the flowers in a vase until they were also perfect.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Looking around for more things to sort, he heard a knock on the door. At first he ran towards it but then stopped in front of the door and ran back to his dad to tell him instead. His dad quickly got up and fixed his hair before opening the door. He was greeted by another smiling man.

He smiled back and let them in.

Three new people walked in and [name] stared from behind the banister. There was a man and a woman with another boy that was younger. [name] felt like this boy was familiar but he couldn't be sure. He shifted his head slightly to get a better look at this stranger. Ah! [name] remembered seeing that colourful head yesterday. He was part of the team that was playing. He suddenly felt ashamed of not remembering him and tried to recall his name.

His mother emerged and welcomed them with his dad. After a bit of talking, she looked around and finally locked eyes with him and gestured for him to come along too. He slowly walked to besides her and greeted them quietly, clutching his mother's hand.

[name] looked at the floor during his introduction and didn't see the eyes of the teen widen slightly in recognition.

They heard another flurry of knocks and his dad went back to open the door again. Two more people came in and [name] noticed that it was another boy from the same volleyball team as yesterday. 

He received a bar of chocolate from the father-son pair. He clenched his fists around the edge of his t-shirt as they rubbed his face and cooed at him. His cheeks reddened and his lips formed into a pout. 

His parents decided to leave him with the two teens hoping he would make friends. Bad idea. No-one spoke a word. [name] looked up for a second to see what they were doing but found the taller one staring right back at him and the shorter one on his phone.