Finally, Some Time to Relax!

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

I'm gonna be honest here, I haven't done any research into this and I don't remember where the teams stayed during the training camp so I'm gonna do my best to just bullshit this.

So don't come out here like, this didn't happen, cuz idk what happened either. 

Also, I absolutely killed this chapter and did it in like 2 hours so prepare yourselves for the terrible grammar and spelling mistakes. Treat it as word association.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"Wow, coach, you really hit the jackpot!" Yamamoto frothed at the mouth looking at their nice accommodation.

From his perch on Kuroo's shoulder, [name] gasped at the place they were staying in. Truthfully, he didn't know why they were excited for this but he followed their lead.

Kenma chuckled quietly, seeing [name]'s confused spirit.

"We managed to reserve two big rooms so you guys might have to squish into yours for a bit," said Coach Naoi.

"Hey! What about the other one?" asked Lev.

"Ahem. That's for your dear coaches and [name] if he wants to join us," Naoi scratched his nape nervously hoping they wouldn't question it.

"There's only two of you though!" complained Kuroo.

"JUST LET ME HAVE THIS ONE YOU BRATS!" 

The team looked at Naoi in shock.

"Oh, uhh ok?" they hurriedly entered the building, finding their way to their room.

Naoi stayed back for a few seconds, catching his breath and calming down after his burst. He, himself, was quite surprised at his actions. He felt a hand on his back, "Manabu, I'm proud of you," it was Nekomata. Naoi stared, puzzled, at the old man's back as he too walked in.

Meanwhile, The team found their room and ran in, hurriedly claiming corners and random spaces as theirs. They took out the futons and laid them out so that the floor was mostly covered with them.

And in came [name] and Kuroo, finding the first years (and Yamamoto) rolling on them. And what did this sophisticated, respectable captain do? He joined in and dove to the floor bringing [name] down with him. At first, [name] screamed but then he erupted into giggles also rolling around in the middle. The members standing up stared fondly at the scene before them.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

After looking around a bit more, they found a relatively big indoor onsen which they were going to use to the max.

The second and third years decided to clean up first, which Lev was most reluctant about. The members entered the changing room and stripped down. This was done in mostly a calm way but of course, there was a certain Yamamoto who didn't know the meaning of that.

[name[ watched Yamamoto roar as he ripped his shirt off.

"It's my time!" he said whilst putting on a towel.