15.

When i woke up i saw that Michael was gone. I quickly sat up and looked around. Did he leave the house?

Socks was thankfully still sleeping on my lap which gave me some comfort.

"You really thinks that's a good idea?" I suddenly heard Michael say. He was on the phone in kitchen.

I carefully picked Socks up and walked to the kitchen.

"No i understand, thanks ash." Michael said before he hung the phone up.

"Goodmorning." I said to him.

He gave me a smile. "Did you sleep alright?"

I shrugged and put Socks down. "Not really, i can't really take my mind of mom. I guess it is the same for you, right?" I aksed not giving him a chance to ask something back to me.

He nodded as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You're right about that. I just hope that she'll have a quick recovery."

"What time is it?" I aksed.

"Around 11 or something."

"Shit, I'm late to school. Why didn't you wake me?" I asked stressed.

"Relax i took care of it. You don't need to go to school today. I wanted you to sleep as long as you wanted and have the rest of the day to see your mom."

I sat down at the kitchen table, it was going to be a fun time to talk to my dad tonight.

"Is she already awake?"

He nodded. "Yes and she's doing very well. We'll leave in an hour to go see her."

"Perfect, I'll go get ready." I said before i stormed out of the kitchen.

"Aren't you forgetting your breakfast?" Michael yelled to me.

"Not hungry." I yelled back before closing my bedroom door.

I changed into some clean but still comfortable clothes. I also put my gloves without fingertips on to hide the burn on my hand. These gloves i wore quite often so my mom wouldn't be suspicious of them today.

I stepped closer to the mirror and pointed at my own reflection. "Just because he doesn't believe your lies mean that he should know truth. Think of your mom before you think of yourself." I said strict to myself.

"Are you ready to go?" Michael yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming." I yelled back.

As i walked to my door i accidentally hit the full wine bottle that i had put there last night.

I picked it up and quickly took a few sips before leaving my room. Just for some extra courage.

After i had said goodbye to socks i walked to Michael's car and got in.

"Hungry or not, you should not skip breakfast." He said as he handed me an granola bar.

I rolled my eyes and accepted it, why did he constantly have to act like a doctor or even worse, a parent.

"Are you going to your dad's today?" He askedas  he drove away from the house.

I shook my head. "I'm just gonna drop by to pick some stuff up."

He gave me a confused look. "Where are you going to sleep?"

"I'm going to Hunter this afternoon to practice with our band. After that I'll either stay at his house or mabye go to Andy. We'll have to perform the day after so it's easier for me to stay there."

"What about Sunday?"

I shrughed. "I don't know, I'll probably go to my dad."

"I thinks it's best if you discuss it with your mom and mabye your dad.  And ask your mom permission to go to your friends Saturday."