27.

"Sit down." Micheal said an serious face when I entered his office.

I did as he said. I couldn't help but be scared that he was going to hurt. I mean he was clearly mad at me so why wouldn't he?

He handed me some folded clothes and told me to go change into them. With that said he left his office to give me the privacy to change.

"I guess talking is too much effort." I mumbled as I took my wet hoodie off.

When I took my pants I immediately panicked. A few of cuts had reopened and were bleeding. That's what I get for thinking I didn't need to wrap them up.

I grabbed a towel and whiped all the dried up blood away and prayed that there wouldn't be too much new blood.

When I put the sweatpants on that Micheal gave me I was relieved to see that they were black and baggy so even if they started to bleed again I would be able to hide it.

The pants that I was wearing also had blood on them but I folded them into my wet hoddie and hoped that Micheal wouldn't notice it that way.

"I'm done." I yelled as I was now wearing Michael's shirt and sweatpants. Both way too big but at least they were dry.

He came back in with still the same cold look on his face.

When he moved closer to me all I could focus on were his eyes who were ignoring mine. What it that fucking difficult to just look at me.

He raised his hand at me which caused me to flinch and squeeze my eyes shut.

Micheal didn't retrieve his hand but continued to dry my hair with a towel that he was holding. I let myself calm down but now not only felt bad that I had lied to him but also that I showed him that I didn't trust him by flinching.

After a few minutes he layed the towel down and sat down infornt of me, finally looking at me.

He inhaled sharply. "Why did you that kid?"

At this point I had no idea he was referring to so I remained silent while I gave him a questioning look.

"Why did you feel the need to lie to me about having a lift to the hospital? I just genuinely don't understand what the reason behind it was besides lying to me and making yourself sick."

"I..I needed some t..time alone." I said with my head down.

He sighed. "Couldn't you choose a better time for that?"

I was starting to get agitated, if he was mad at me than why wasn't he doing anything?  He was making me feel so fucking stressed about such a small thing.

"If you want to punish just do it." I mumbled.

"What?" Micheal asked not hearing what I had said.

I looked up at him. "If you wanna hit me just do it. I get it, I didn't listen you and made you mad. It's only reasonable if you punish me."

He looked at me with a shocked expression. "Riley, I.. I would never hit you.  You don't dervese that. Nobody does."

This confused me even more, than what the hell was he going to do. I just wanted this feeling I was having to leave.

"But..I.. I-"

Michael didn't let me finish and pulled me into a hug. "I'm never goin to hurt you Riley."

"Not even after I lied to you?" I asked after I pulled myself out of his hug.

"Of course not. But just promise that you won't do stupid things like that. I don't want anything bad happen to you again."