30.

I shot up, another nightmare woke me up. Socks had left the spot on my lap and was laying on the bed.

"Lucky basterd." I mumbled to him as i uncomfortable shifted from the spot I was laying on. It wasn't my idea to sleep on the floor but I was the one dealing with the consequences, spoiled cat.

It took me a few minutes before i was able to get myself up and walk to my bed. I sat down on the edge to grab my phone who was plugged in. It was fucking 4 in the morning. Going back to bed would only mean more nightmares so that wasn't going to happen.

Maybe taking a shower wouldn't be such a bad idea to pass some time. I covered my cast and got undressed. Showering nowadays felt like such a chore. Standing to long would hurt my leg and the water would sting on my tights.

After the short shower I got into some clean clothes and looked at the mirror. My hair didn't look that bad anymore, it was just a few snips away from looking kinda like a messy but cute mess. I grabbed the sicors and cut a few pieces off causing them to stand half upright instead of straight down. I kinda liked it that way.

After I was done with that it was around 5:30. I still had around two hours of time to kill before I would have to go to school.

I looked at my guitar who was currently collecting dust in the corner of my room. For some reason I didn't even miss playing on it. I had just kinda accepted that music wasn't an part of my life right now.

I decided to try and do some of my homework because I was still behind in a few of my classes and my grades weren't all that perfect.

Almost two hours later I was left with a headache and almost my entire homework for the week finished, besides my maths of course.

I was already hearing some noises around the house which meant that the guys were already up.

I got dressed for school and went downstairs where I saw Calum standing in the kitchen.

I bumped my head against his arm. Wanting physical affection but still being too scared to show it in any other way than this.

He smiled and patted my head. "Want some food, sleepy head?"

I shook my head.

"Coffee?" He offered.

I nodded and removed my head from his arm.

"You cut your hair again?"

"Yep, you like it?" I said with a smile.

"Looks good, better than hiding it a bun all the time."

He picked me up and put me down on the counter of the kitchen. This move definitely surprised me but I wasn't scared by it.

He handed me a cup of coffee, also having one himself he leaned against the counter.

"Where's Micheal?" I asked.

"Still sleeping, I'll take you to school this morning."

"Is he mad at me for what happened yesterday?" I asked nervously looking down.

"I don't think mad is the right word. You know we all may be doctors but having to take care of a teen ourself is a whole new level. "

We both smiled at the comment because that was indeed true.

Calum looked at his watch. "I think it's about time we head to school don't you think?"

There were a few more things I wanted to say but I guess I could say that in the car.

After we've been driving for a few minutes I gathered up the courage to tell him my idea.

"I've been thinking....I wanna go to therapy."