10.

With that said i walked past him back to my mom who was in the garden. He didn't immediately follow me. He probably was thinking about what i had said and how bad it was of him to assume thinks about my life.

"Ah there you are." My mom said excited when i joined her side again.

She didn't have to do much for me to notice that she had a few drinks too many.

"I was just talking to Calum about having a small pool party soon."

"A pool party?" I repeated.

"Yes you always loved to swim as a kid. She always begged for own pool."

"Really?" Michael asked as he went to stand next to my mom again.

"That was a long time ago." I mumbled, too scared to show my fear of this terrible idea.

"It will be so much fun." My mom said as she put her arm on my shoulder.

She did this so sudden that i flinched away. I recovered too quicky for my mom to notice but i could feel Michael's eyes on me.

"I don't know."

I glanced at Luke hoping he would understand my worries. He was the only one who knew about the scars i was trying to hide.

"Mabye in a while but not soon." Luke said as he made eye contact with me.

"I agree, we first must learn to know each other a little better." Ashton said.

"You're right. Why don't you all come to my place next week. I'll order pizza and we can make it a movie night." My mom offered.

I wanted to punch her. How dare she invite them to my safe place. I wanted to keep Micheal and his friends away from me.

I remained quiet as everyone agreed with my mom.

The rest of the evening existed of my mom laughing and drinking while i tried to remain as invisible as possible.

After a while i was able to slip away and sat down on a chair next to the pool. Away for all the laughter and loud talking.

"Everything alright?" Luke aksed as he went to sit next to me.

I was startled by his sudden presence. "Uhmm yeah i think so."

"I don't blame you for sitting her, not as much noise." He said with a smile.

"Thanks for saving me earlier."

"Not a problem, i understand that you don't feel comfortable showing it to us."

I hated that referred to my scars as 'it'. He made them sound like something disgusting.

"Do you have a dog?" I aksed as i remembered the photo on his desk.

"Yes i do. How did you know?"

I shrugged, not wanting to let him know that I'd remembered such a small thing.

"Her name is Petunia and she's a bulldog."

"Where is she now?"

"With an friend. We were unsure if you and your mom were dog lovers. Petunia can be quite wild to strangers sometimes so we didn't want to scare you."

"I would like to meet her some day."

He smiled at me. "I can arrange that."

Just when i was about to ask him about my bloodwork i was rudely interrupted by my drunk mom.

"There you are." She said cleary disoriented.

I quickly stood up and put her arm over my shoulder to prevent her from falling over.