3.

The hours flew by faster than i realised. Before i knew it received an text from Jade that i was supposed to pick her up 5 minutes ago.

I quickly packed my bag and left my room. My room at mom's house was quite basic because i wasn't here that often. The room at my dad's house was filled with posters and was pretty messy.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked when i came downstairs.

"I'm going to Jade tonight and after that I'll go to dad's house."

"Oh okay." She said with a sad face.

I hated when she did that. She always made me feel bad for wanting to hang out with my friends or go to my father. It was hard for her too understand that I'd rather be with my friends than my parents.

"Don't be sad, it will be weekend before you know it. Besides it looks like you're going to have more company than just socks."

"I've planned a visit to Michael's house next week and i want you to come with me." She said as she grabbed my hands.

I sighed."Fine I'll go with you."

She kissed my forehead. "You're the best. Have fun with your friends tonight."

I smiled at her."Bye mom, I'll see you again next week."

It was hard to drive safely when you're in a hurry. In the short drive to Jade's house i got flipped off atleast twice by angry drivers.

Once at her house i honked and waited for her to come out.

"Shut the fuck up." She said angry as she opened my cardoor.

Her parents were extremely strict so Jade had to do most things in secret. She had probably told her parents that she was going to study with me.

"Your parents are still not letting you drive?" I aksed her as she fastened her seatbelt.

"Nope so you'll just have to put up with me."

I didn't mind driving her around because we always went to the same place together.

"Dude you drove past his house." Jade said confused.

"I know."

I parked my car two houses away from Hunters house incase his parents would come back early.

It would just be the four of us tonight like always. We never really hung out with other people.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Hunter said laughing when he opened the door.

I looked down at my clothes, i was wearing black leggings with a cropped hoodie. It wasn't a bad outfit but it was just something that i only whore when i was at my mom's.

"Fuck off, i was at my mom's house this weekend."

"Awh she's still mom's little girl." Hunter said teasing.

"You're just jealous that her mom loves her." Jade said back to him.

He didn't dare to say anything back because it was the harsh truth.

Andy was already sitting in the living room. He was the main guitarist of the band but he could also sing pretty good. He only was too shy to do it. Andy was the calmest out of all of us and had the most common sense when it came to certain things. He had black hair that always fell infront of his face. He was a bit taller than Hunter and had blue eyes.

"Good afternoon my friend." I said sarcastic as sat down to him on the couch.

A smile appeared on his sad face. "You made it."