33.

⚠️trigger warning: rape⚠️
This chapter will contain a detailed flashback of what happend to Riley when she was young.
Please skip this chapter if this topic makes you feel uncomfortable in any sort of way!!!

3rd person pov

Riley blew out the candles on her cake with a big smile on her face, finally she was 13.

Her dad clapped his hands as he smiled at Riley. It felt weird to the young girl that she was celebrating without her mom. Her parents had only recently got divorced but they've been out of love for as long as Riley can remember.

The party consisted mostly of friends that Riley's dad had. Her family had aways been small and the one that she did know lived far away.

A arm was put around Riley's shoulder when she eating her cake. It belonged to one of her dad's friend.

"Enjoying everything?" He asked with a smile.

She nodded and stuffed her face with a piece of cake.

"I saw that one of your presents was a guitar strap, do you play guitar?"

"Yes I do, for a few years now."

"Thats so cool! I also play a little. Can I see your guitar?"

"Yeah of course, it's in my room. Follow me!" She answered unaware of the smirk that appeared on the men's face.

The man followed Riley to her room and closed the door behind him when they entered. He didn't came to this party with all the wrong ideas in his head that he had now but when he saw how Riley looked something changed. To him she looked like a cute doll.

"Here he is." Riley said proud as she held up her electric guitar.

"Wow that one looks amazing." He said, finding it extremely hard to keep his innocent smile.

"Want me to play you something? I don't really know that many songs yet but I can try this one I've been learning."

"Sure go ahead."

He was starting to get impatient but he couldn't move to fast because the girl's door didn't have a lock and he didn't want anyone to hear her scream.

When Riley started the play the guitar she got so focused that when the man was standing behind her she didn't notice him.

"Let me help you." He suddenly spoke.

Riley jumped up fro. the sudden change of position the man had.

"Yeah..of course." She spoke hesitant.

Riley could smell his breath warming up her neck. She felt extremely uncomfortable but her dad had made her too scared to stand up for herself when it came to men.

The man placed Riley's hand on the guitar strings. "Try playing it like this." He whispered.

A shiver went down her spine when she felt his body come closer to hers.

"I think we should go back down. My dad doesn't like me leaving without telling him."

The man let his hands rest on her waist. "I'm sure your dad won't mind."

This made Riley immediately step forward as she became aware of the man's intentions.

"Ah where are we going?" The man said as he pulled Riley back by her wrist.

"I would like to leave please." She whispered as she made herself smaller.

She was scared of what the man would do if he were to become angry. Dad was never fun when he was mad at me.