12.

I woke up an hour before before my alarm clock. I had an massive headache that prevented me from going back to sleep.

I crawled out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I hoped that a cold shower would help with my headache and aching ribs.

After the shower who had done nothing besides making me feel cold, i brushed my hair. It had gotten extremely long which i wasn't a big fan of but my mom absolutely loved it. So i haven't changed my hair in a really long time.

I put my brush down to take a good look at my nose. It wasn't really bruised but it was swollen which was harder to hide. I grabbed my makeup and started to hide every mark my dad had left.

"Prefect." I said when i was finished. It was hardly noticable except fot the fact that my nose was a bit bigger than usual.

I took tome aspirin before putting my clothes on and running downstairs. I don't know how i managed to do it but i was running late again.

Just when i got in my car i got a text from Jade.

Jade: my first class got cancelled so you don't have to pick me up

This relaxed me a bit, mabye i wasn't going to be late today.

I started my car and drove to school.

"It's a miracle, Riley is on time." My history teacher Mr Clawdeck said when entered his classroom.

I smiled at jokingly bowed for him. "All for you sir."

I walked all the way to the back of the class and sat down next to the window.

Halfway through the class i felt that mr Clawdeck was looking at me. I looked up and made eye contact with him. I really hoped that he wasn't looking at me because he knew what i was trying to hide.

Thankfully the bell rang and i left his class before he was able to talk to me.

I survived the rest of my classes without any trouble. None of my other teachers acknowledged me so i had nothing to worry about.

The bell rang, it was time for luch. I walked to the cafeteria and sat down next to Hunter.

"Good afternoon sunshine." He said with smile.

I nodded at him. Just when i wanted to ask him where Jade was she came running to our table.

"I have good news." Jade said with a smile as she sat down next to me.

"You and Hunter are finally dating?"

She gave me an annoyed look before she continued.
"No, i get my licence back tomorrow."

"Finally." I said with a smile.

"Some more good news. I have arranged a gig at the local bar. We are allowed to play some songs there next week." Hunter said. Out all of us he took the band the most serious. Which i highly appreciated because i was too busy to find us places to play.

"You guys are all up for that right?" He asked us.

We nodded, of course we were.

"Cool, i only have to let Andy know."

"Talking about him, where the hell is he?" I asked the both of them.

Jade shrugged. "I don't know he wasn't in class today so mabye he is sick?"

"You saw him Friday after school, right?"I
asked Hunter.

Hunter shook his head. "Nope i haven't seen him since Friday when i saw him in class."