13.

"Jesus christ are you deaf or something." My dad yelled after he trew a book at me.

I always loved it when he would wake me up in the morning. He really made sure that i wasn't sleeping anymore.

I rubbed my head as i put the book that he trew down. "What the fuck is your problem." I said angry.

"That stupid alarm clock has been going on and off for 30 bloody minutes."

I picked my alarm clock and turned it off. He was right it had gone to snooze and rang every 5 minutes.

The more awake i got the sicker i felt. I felt extremely nauseous and my head hurted.

"I don't think I'm going to school." I said to me dad who was just about to walk away.

He turned around to look at me with an angry face. "And why not?"

"I feel sick and I'm already late because i over slept."

He squinted his eyes at me.

"Are you hangover?" He asked.

"No."

"Are you on your period?"

"No."

"Then you have no reason to sick. You're going to school whenever you like it or not."

"There's no way I'm gonna be able to drive to school feeling like this." I protested.

"I will drive you. You better be ready in 30 minutes or I'm gonna be really mad."

With that said he slammed the door behind him.

With my hands over my stomach i dragged myself out of bed. I probably felt sick because i was dumb enough to take sleeping pills after taking those pills from Andy. This isn't the first time i felt sick after something like that. It had also happend a while back when i was drunk and took sleeping pills.

I decided to just go to school in sweatpants and a big hoodie. Taking medicine wasn't an option right now because i was afraid that those will only make me feel worse.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. My dad was already waiting in the car which surprised me. I can't even remember the last time he drove me to school.

"Why do you suddenly care so much about school?" I asked angry as i stepped into the car.

"Because i don't want to have any trouble with your school. "

"With kind of trouble would you get if i skip school. I'm the one who has to go to detention or something."

He shook as his head. "The school can call child protection services to check on your living situation. You know how strict those guys are, one wrong thing and we'll all be back in court."

"Mabye that's not such a bad thing." I whispered hoping he wouldn't hear it.

He looked at me for a second. "For me it's not such a bad thing but think of your mother. She totally lost it last time we were in court. Do you really want to put her trough that?"

"No." I said defeated.

"Good because neither do i."

We both gave each other the silent treatment for the rest of the ride.

"Don't be home too late" He said to me as i got out of the car.

I gave him a tumbs up and walked into the school.

Of course i had math first period like i didn't already feel bad enough.

I sat down infront of the classroom with my head down. I really hoped that my teacher would ignore as long as i remained silent.